Intoduce myself, and my plans with my game

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Hello, my name is Viccie.
I am planning a new game. "To their every whim" ..... "A femdom story into sexual degradation"

Topics: 100% Femdom, servitude, oral sex ,blackmail , teasing, edging, chastity . Not going further,, because of spoiler alert.

My question to you is? How important is the story for you?
I see a lot of games with loads of great renders, a perfect sandbox system. But to be completely honest ,, yet i I caught myself on it skipping the story , just to skip to the pictures.

"To their every whim" will be a slow story, with sandbox options. To keep you kind of obligated, to read at lest some text.
I like to think that i'm a story writer, than a graphic artist. To make the sandbox possible, i am going to use ,, Visual novel maker.
I tried Renpy, and although it offers more options to the sandbox. I still have to keep searching for new script commands.

The games i really like are : 1) The headmaster 2) Insight of you 3) Harem hotel

Just a random sample of a femdom story (i did not search very hard for that)

Hope to hear from you,

Viccie

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018
If you are serious about this I would recommend making a game design document. Those help flesh out the game you wish to make. I have one for A game I have been working on. Also its important to know you audience. Who is this game for? As such then make that game for that audience. You will not please everyone.

Reactions: ViccieBros

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
If you are serious about this I would recommend making a game design document. Those help flesh out the game you wish to make. I have one for A game I have been working on. Also its important to know you audience. Who is this game for? As such then make that game for that audience. You will not please everyone.
I'm not intended to make money from this. This is a personal fetish. (which i think lacks in more games). I know the audience might be small, but that only gives me the freedom to write and design. The story route is already in my head. Thnx for replying. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018
I'm not intended to make money from this. This is a personal fetish. (which i think lacks in more games). I know the audience might be small, but that only gives me the freedom to write and design. The story route is already in my head. Thnx for replying. (y)
Put it on paper, if you will. Make sure it flows right. You can also use what is called twine, which is good if there are a lot of choices.

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Put it on paper, if you will. Make sure it flows right. You can also use what is called twine, which is good if there are a lot of choices.
Yes, for the sandbox system, i really have to put it on paper. The story is just up to imagination.
Maybe i will call on you for help, if i'm stuck at the variables for the different progress systems.
Well maybe i have a question already. I want to use a week calander, with 1) morning 2) afternoon 3) evening 4) AND NIGHT.
are you familiar with visal novel maker??

Thnx

Viccie

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
I like good stories which sound reasonable. But for me it isn't that important, but it depends what engine you use. In HTML for example you can simply use some pictures and focus more on the writing. In Renpy images are more important. Also sandbox is IMO easier to do.
I would love to see some cuckolding also. Will it maybe also be in there?

Reactions: ViccieBros

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018
Yes, for the sandbox system, i really have to put it on paper. The story is just up to imagination.
Maybe i will call on you for help, if i'm stuck at the variables for the different progress systems.
Well maybe i have a question already. I want to use a week calander, with 1) morning 2) afternoon 3) evening 4) AND NIGHT.
are you familiar with visal novel maker??

Thnx

Viccie
I have heard of it, but do not know it. I also just looked it up quickly. Looks like renpy and rpg maker had a baby and produced text based game.

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
I have heard of it, but do not know it. I also just looked it up quickly. Looks like renpy and rpg maker had a baby and produced text based game.
Well, it's a nice program that can do the most things Renpy can also.
For the (very rare) not build in features. You can add Python sctipts in Visual Novel Maker.
The builds, are very stable.

But programming in VNM is not. It crashes every now and then.
But as long as the compiled end product is stable , i'll take it for granted.

example about choices and variables. (starts at 11th minute)

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
I like good stories which sound reasonable. But for me it isn't that important, but it depends what engine you use. In HTML for example you can simply use some pictures and focus more on the writing. In Renpy images are more important. Also sandbox is IMO easier to do.
I would love to see some cuckolding also. Will it maybe also be in there?
thnx for replying..

Personally , i don't like cuckolding that much. I have no gay feelings whatsoever. So it's hard for me to put enthusiasm about it in the game.
Maybe , later as an option...