Seeking Intresting games from the point of Submissive

Moragee

Oct 24, 2017
My first proper acquaintance with NSFW games started with the Corruption of Champions game. And after checking it out I found out the mod called CoC Prisoner. This mod and its implementation in CoC mod extension was a real eye-opening experience, flashing the potential of the game from the point of someone submissive/enslaved. I am usually into femdom/futadom games towards the player character, but interested in just in the broad aspect of telling a story and making gameplay with the accent on a character being submissive, because it's pretty easy to think of the ways to make mechanics based around the dominant role. But the submissive role, that is not based either around just a VN type of story to tell or losing the fight/bad end is pretty rare to see. Which were the games that you really enjoyed with properly flashed out sub side of the gameplay? Who knows, maybe, I would be bored enough to make a game myself after getting inspiration from really good examples.

Out of fresh games that are released which I manage to find are either darktoz content, although, it's still either a VN type of gameplay with a lot of story branches or RPGmaker combat mechanics, or Femdom University, but its interaction is a really simple and overall game really lacks a polish and makes you wonder why creator decided to go for a Unity 3D if they aren't that good at making it presentable (or making very interesting design decisions/ignoring graphical issues).

Reactions: egosga and anon1010

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
that mod sounds interesting, where did you find and download it id like to try it out, also as for what kind of game your looking for it sounds like the mechanics are a selling point for you? Do you have certain types of games you just cant bear to play like maybe one's that include 3d cg or maybe text based games, RPGM games, anything like that?

Reactions: Kalvetua

Moragee

Oct 24, 2017
that mod sounds interesting, where did you find and download it id like to try it out, also as for what kind of game your looking for it sounds like the mechanics are a selling point for you? Do you have certain types of games you just cant bear to play like maybe one's that include 3d cg or maybe text based games, RPGM games, anything like that?
Sorry, I found this reply to this thread too late (and it was responded to in almost a year so I have an excuse for it). It was some other mod but IIRC most of its limited functionality was implemented into the main CoC (of one) extension mod which you can probably easily find on Fenoxo forums (at least that's where I got it since that place is a source of CoC game.