Intro and Please Answer a simple question.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I am not a dev, or programmer. I am a person that devs need to make their games famous. I AM A PLAYER. I am nothing special. I am confused
though, what is wrong with a DEV or programmer using male models with normal size penises or women models that don't have an Abyss for a Vagina??? Normal people have sex too and don't need these gross deformities.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Deep down none of us want to see a baby die in childbirth. We know, for the baby to make it out safely, that vagina needs to be stretched in advance. If a baby's head doesn't fit through, there can be big problems.
Use a fertility idol to prepare for childbirth.
hqdefault.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Introductions are usually "hi, my name is *insert name* and I like boobs" ... this is a first for "why your vagina so huge".

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hello, welcome to F95Zone!

I think you are simply playing the wrong genre of game(s), there are many games in here with normal bodies and genitalia... One such example is "Fate of Irnia", one of my favorite western hentai games.

There are some other popular ones such as "Good Girl Gone Bad" whose genitalia and bodies have pretty realistic sizes.

Reactions: u z i