Intro To Farm Posts

FamousAnus

Mar 19, 2021
I think I've lurked on this site for an actual fucking decade, holy shit.

It's over. You won. I'm sick of running scripts to get links.

Also, hi.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Lerd0

FamousAnus

Mar 19, 2021
Hi.....
...bye....
Ah man, you're not even going to fill me in on the lore of the website? On the sheer magnitude and volume of corruption, cliques, betrayal, drama, coercion, secret moderator wars, double agents, and borderline criminal activity? Of a cabal running it all, the owner stepping in to fix things once and for all, only to leave the site in ruins to some random nobody even knows, and each new generation replicating and improving upon the last?

Oh well, sup.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ah man, you're not even going to fill me in on the lore of the website? On the sheer magnitude and volume of corruption, cliques, betrayal, drama, coercion, secret moderator wars, double agents, and borderline criminal activity? Of a cabal running it all, the owner stepping in to fix things once and for all, only to leave the site in ruins to some random nobody even knows, and each new generation replicating and improving upon the last?

Oh well, sup.
k...all mods are bastards.....there's a ton of cliques....all of them are retarded...
...drama's everywhere....if u want to know the secrets click on my signature.....

Reactions: FamousAnus