• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Intro to theadultplayground.ga

May 9, 2019
A very big hello to you all, my name is Crash and I have just launced a new site called "The Adult Playground" , I am just new but I am trying to work with the creators of the games to make sure the walk-throughs are as good as they can be, I also review games that I find some times there will be a review for a game and not a walkthrough , please feel free to suggest content or games for me to review or create a walk-through for. I will be more than happy to take a look

the site is at / , I also have a bitchute at and a patreon at any help or suggests would be great, thank you in advance

Crash

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey Crash, thanks for reviewing MotH and taking the time to make the walkthroughs for the dates, looking good so far!
Best of luck!

Reactions: TheAdultPlayground

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome @TheAdultPlatground/Crash! Good place to start looking for games that need walkthroughs or reviews would be the Latest Updates section at the top or to start a new thread in the Games Recommendation section and try your luck there. Enjoy!

May 9, 2019
Welcome @TheAdultPlatground/Crash! Good place to start looking for games that need walkthroughs or reviews would be the Latest Updates section at the top or to start a new thread in the Games Recommendation section and try your luck there. Enjoy!
Thanks so much mate i will take a look please let me know if there is anything you would like

Reactions: Walg