Wolf RPG Completed Complete Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) [TashiKani] translation

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Hello, everyone!
It's me again. I make this post just to inform you I'm translating the game Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M).

I decided on this game since is the one I liked most. Several people requested me some games, but I finally decided to work on this, but I finally decided on this.
Anyway, I just want you to know that I'm almost finished (80-90% done, more or less), and that I'll post a patch because of loli/shota. I'm also not posting dlsite's preview images for this same reason, but I'll leave here some screenshots I took myself.
I'll keep posting updates of my progress and notes on the translation, so stay tuned.
Also, this is a fan tranlsation, by no means a professional one. I'm working alone on this. Also, english is not my first language, so you may notice wrong lines/choice of words from time to time. I hope you can understand.

Now, on to the description from dlsite ( ):
[Story]
"The reason I came here was for you. To recruit you as an Incubus!"

By day, a maid at the castle... by night a toy for sexual gratification.
Such a young boy Shiro is turned into a half-human half-demon
Apprentice Incubus at the hands of a mysterious white succubus.

At first he is bewildered but no sooner than later has he accepted the
pleasures and enjoying his new found life. Though while he may now be free,
in exchange for such freedom, he is dragged into a whirlpool of troubles......

What is the objective of the white succubus----?

What will Shiro's fate hold in store for him----?

[Game Overview]
Exploration Style RPG with NO BATTLES.

The following 3 points will be key to clearing the game.

(1) The flow of time
Different time of day means different events and people in different places.

(2) The protagonist Shiro's state / condition
When Shiro is aroused, he will transform into his Incubus form
and conversations will change to reflect his different appearance.

(3) Demon Eye
When in Incubus form, Shiro can use his Demon Eye to search for hints on the map.

Utilize these elements to your advantage, talk and interact with the townsfolk
and try whatever you can to get yourself into the heroine's pants!
2020-08-12 (1).png 2020-08-12 (3).png 2020-08-12.png

Update - Patch release:
I'm finally done! After months of work, I've finished translating and testing the whole game. There are various points I'd like to comment about the patch. Some of them are information about the translation or game, and some of them are just my ramblings, so if you don't want to read them, feel free to just scroll down and download the patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, here's the patch. Follow the intructions below on how to install it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Quick update: I'm done with the main story, and am now translating the post-game events. They're more than I anticipated, but I hope I won't take long. Also, once I'm finished, I'll need to proofread the whole game to make sure I haven't made any typos or created any bugs.

Reactions: Yoko_666

Urgle

Aug 4, 2017
Holy crap, that's impressive!

I coincidentally looked up if there was a translation as I played the MTL version before. Definitely one of my favorite games.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Haha, didn't even know there was a MTL out there. I just played it for the first time and thought it was a hidden gem that really needed a translation, so I proceeded.
And I'm with you saying that this is one of my favorite h-games.

sugarv

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you thank you thank you for translating this and Trinity Dungeon; I love your game choices. Eagerly awaiting the TL release!

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your support! Also, I want you to know that I think I'm finally finished. I've played the entire game/scenes to try to correct some lines/bugs, so at least the game functions as it should and everything makes sense. I'll update the OP in a few hours cuz I still need to do a couple of changes. I'll also add some notes on the translation and installation.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
By the way, I used translator++ for this game, and I must say that the last version of it works wonders compared to the last ones. I haven't run into many problems during my work.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
OP updated with the patch. Again, just post a message here if anything's wrong. If it's within the translation project, I'll try to fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingBagel

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough:
Its not translated so you will have to use something like google translate, and if you cant connect, its cause the site doesnt like IP addresses outside of japan. Have to view the site under a proxy or translation site.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the post game scene with the ninja girl.
She asks to fight the 4 heroes but i have no idea who the "black dragon" is.
I thought it was torou but doesnt seem like it is

Last edited:

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the post game scene with the ninja girl.
She asks to fight the 4 heroes but i have no idea who the "black dragon" is.
I thought it was torou but doesnt seem like it is
He's the drunk soldier with black armor. He's at the park during mornings and at the bar at night. It's strange cuz he's not mentioned during the main story. You can find out more about him only if you talk with him while on a date with some of the girls.

Reactions: Urgle

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
I think the patch right now is missing an important pun or double-meaning or something. The Japanese walkthrough earlier says that the hint for the third item in the crepe puzzle is found by inspecting a piece of toilet graffiti that's highlighted in your demon form, which should be the one in the women's toilet in the East part of town, because that's also what a conversation in the bathhouse points you toward. I'm guessing some part of it (maybe the "number" at the end? something to do with counting?) is supposed to also read as "azuki."

I have no idea how you'd get that across in English, though. Maybe just do a hackjob and have the writer introduce herself as "Azuki" at the start of it? It'd at least get the message across.

(There's also an untranslated item and item description you can get from a wrong answer in the crepe puzzle. I got it with Sausage-Cream Cheese-Shiratama. This is way less important, though, since it isn't on the critical path.)

Thank you for the patch! I'm enjoying the game.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
I think the patch right now is missing an important pun or double-meaning or something. The Japanese walkthrough earlier says that the hint for the third item in the crepe puzzle is found by inspecting a piece of toilet graffiti that's highlighted in your demon form, which should be the one in the women's toilet in the East part of town, because that's also what a conversation in the bathhouse points you toward. I'm guessing some part of it (maybe the "number" at the end? something to do with counting?) is supposed to also read as "azuki."

I have no idea how you'd get that across in English, though. Maybe just do a hackjob and have the writer introduce herself as "Azuki" at the start of it? It'd at least get the message across.

(There's also an untranslated item and item description you can get from a wrong answer in the crepe puzzle. I got it with Sausage-Cream Cheese-Shiratama. This is way less important, though, since it isn't on the critical path.)

Thank you for the patch! I'm enjoying the game.
Damn, that's totally right. In fact, what the text says is different depending on which form are you in when you're reading it. I admit I got to the answer thanks to Jean's dialogue, so I didn't even know it existed (I haven't read the walkthrough). I've been pretty busy these days, but I'll try to come up with something whenever I have the time.
Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Esander