Wolf RPG - Completed - Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) [v2.2] [TashiKani]

1. 5.00 star(s)

soldieroffortune813

A top-tier puzzle game. There's no combat and the story plays out a little more like a visual novel than not. The actions the player needs to take to progress the story are fairly self-explanatory, you're unlikely to get truly stuck playing this game.

It had a lot more content to it than I was expecting, both in the number of H-scenes and stuff going on around the game world. Each girl in the game (except for one) has 4 main sex scenes where they are the focus of the scene, but the final two are locked behind their date (an end-game event where you can see them interact with the other characters and get their ending) and the first two are unlocked as you progress the story.

All the CG's had a consistent art style, that I was personally fond of, and entertaining dialogue both in the gameplay and the sex scenes.

Big fan of the MC. Always like it when the protagonist is a perv and honest about it in these sorts of games, and this one never comes off as too much in that area. Always funny to see him forget whatever he was thinking about the second a girl takes her shirt off, going full heart-eyes as all the blood in his head flows to his dick.

I would definitely suggest giving this one a try.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

foolfoolfool

This is one of my favourite H games I've played. If you're into gentle femdom you will probably really like this game. There's a wide array of different characters and 'encounters' so even if you dislike a few you're bound to like some of them, there were only a few I disliked (the small girl at the park) but that's inevitable when it offers such an impressive variety. Either the ranger girl or the priest lady was my favourite. Also the game wasn't cringe or anything either.

Overall, a really great game if you're into women. The devs definitely deserve money and I'd definitely give them some if I weren't in my parents basement as I type this eating mould and drinking condensation from the pipes to survive. Hopefully a positive review will suffice.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The game is over ten hours long, and the plot only gets interesting towards the end of it. This is the kind of game you close after fapping, because the writing has nothing to offer.

Many story events fall into the realm of “deus ex machina”. Like when the adventurer girl arrives just in time with the strength to beat every enemy in the room. Or when the princess knows of your exploits but allows you to continue roaming the town and recruiting allies. The writing felt lazy and unimpressive.

This game has no battles or strategy elements. It is an exploration style game with puzzles. While this sounds basic, the game is actually very well designed.

The fatal flaws of this game appear in Chapter 2. You will find items such as a dog collar or black eggs, while the game gives little directions as to what to do with these items. The retail copy of the game comes with a PDF walkthrough, which is a necessity to complete it. At one point you’re given a university level logic puzzle requiring you to pull out a pencil and paper to resolve it. If you cannot solve it, you cannot complete the game. Without the walkthrough included, this game would be beyond redemption.

This game contains multiple scenes of unavoidable futanari involving the male protagonist. The scenes are mandatory to progress and cannot be skipped. Another odd scene was stomach inflation from bugs crawling inside a girl.

Although the vast majority of content is straight, these creepy scenes are mandatory to progress. If you’re creeped out by the content, you may just have a bad time.

I might sound super negative but I really enjoyed the game. I'm only giving the cold hard facts so you know, its not perfect.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

F1_rst

its been a long while since ive found a game with this much content, good balance between story and hentai, alot of both, large variety of relationships and interactions. the game has it all and in abundance, and a climactic ending to boot. only wish there were some animated scenes but still gets 5 stars easy
  5. 4.00 star(s)

toak

This game was an unexpected gem. It looks like it'll be a low quality harem but it's far from it. There's plot, there's character interaction, this game is amazing.

Gameplay 8/10

At it's core this game is a town walking simulator. There's a town with 5 zones with a couple of extra side zones and buildings to enter. Each step you take advances time, which changes the time of the day. Then you interact with the girls who move throughout the town. There's no weekdays, so each day the same and the girls will do the same patterns. What you need to do is to interact with the girls and other NPCs to achieve your goal. And you really only have one goal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

So it's a walking puzzle. I quite enjoyed it. The pacing is quite decent between h-scenes. Each girl has 2 normal scenes that you'll get playing the main story. After the game is over, you get an additional 2 scenes per girl. I enjoyed the puzzle aspect as it's a kind of discovery process.

Bugs. There are a couple of bugs that will cause your game to crash. But they're few and far in between. I've only discovered a couple in the post-game.

Story 6/10

Not an amazing story, but it wasn't half bad. I enjoyed it. It's quite light hearted and each girl has a unique backstory which you get into (you know, character development). Then the climax of the main story ties it all together. Much better than I would expect from an h-game.

Art 9/10

Art is subjective. This art really jives well with me. The girls are beautifully drawn.

The downsides being, the high variety of scenes. There's some... questionable content.

Overall 8/10

Solid game. The art is great with multiple scenes for every girl. The pacing of the game is done quite well, except the game ending where you kinda grind all the scenes.

To improve the game, maybe they could have made a more solid story (it was alright, but not great). I suppose continuing this criticism, they should have made the end-game stuff more written out. Each girl's "ending" is quite short. Like sex and then a paragraph of text. I'd have really enjoyed like a time-skip ending for each girl. Missed opportunity.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Akira19

Finished the game, took me a while since the guide is in japanese (and just used google translate for it)

Gameplay is pretty good, there's a lot of cg's, and not that grindy if you know what you are doing. YOU CAN CONTINUE THE ENDING (where you find the id and go south), SINCE YOU WILL STILL CONTINUE EVEN AFTER A CHARACTER ENDING, THEY WILL JUST BE IN THE RECOLLECTION ROOM AND CAN BE SCENE VIA THE RED CRYSTAL.

The only downside is guide doesn't say there is private scene from the post story mechanic. And getting the ending for all character since it is not also said in the guide.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This is a pretty fun and addicting game. The Futa tag is because there's is an elf girl with dick (you can fuck her.... and have to do it to proceed the story). There also an option allow you to be fucked by another futa girl... but only if you really want to do it......

Story: Well the story isn't that deep, dark or addicting... It's pretty normal and decent. You're a boy, "magically" received a power to become an incubus (male succubus). You will go around the town, solve many puzzles in order to fuck all the girls. I like the way the game tried to make a plot twist with a dark reason behind all these things and i appreciate it.

Gameplay: I really enjoy it, there's no reason to hate it at all. Unlike other RPG where you have to waste your time farming all the material, leveling up and blah blah, this game is more about solving quests and puzzles. Depend on time and your lust level, the game will change and your job is to use it as your advantage in order to fuck the girl you like. Each girl has her own puzzle, which requires you to do this, do that... and every NPCs in the town will change their location depends on the time of a day (morning, afternoon, night, midnight). Not to mention that their interaction with MC will change too. Some puzzles are kinda hard and requires you to do a lot of small preparation, which can be easily missed if you didn't pay attention.

CG: 1,2GB so... you get it, there are many scenes in here. Because the MC is a shota incubus so... prepare for it. A small tip is that you should interact with other NPCs near the girl you want because they will give you some small hints about how to get her. Be sure to read the conversation carefully because some puzzles requires a specific time of a day to do it. Some NPCs will change their places as time flows so watch out for it too.

Although this game is pretty good, it still has some drawbacks. Unless you know what to do, most of the time, you will go around and talk to tons of NPCs with meaningless lines (only a few of them actually give you some hints). Because there is NO SKIPPING in this game (Ctrl/Shift to skip dialog or skip the time)... so if you end up interacting with a long talking NPC or trigger an old H scene, good luck with that. That means you have to waste lots of time for meaningless conversation if you don't know what to do. So be careful with that. Another thing is that there is a 30 minutes ending arc with no gameplay. All you can do is press Z/space and watch a whole 30 minutes novel, which is really boring and time consuming. The ending isn't bad, but how they did it is really bad. Forcing you watch a 30 minutes story only isn't a good way to end the game, especially when there's no alert for it. REMEMBER: If you find an ID card and there's a long line at the south side of the city, DON'T GET IN THERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO END THE GAME.

In sum, this is a really great puzzle game and I had a lot of fun time with it. If you enjoy solving puzzle or hate farming level in RPG, then this is for you. Despite a 30 minutes ending, other things are pretty good and can't complain. Good luck and have fun with it.