Wolf RPG Introducing: DC RPG Hentai Game

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello, everyone! I'd just like to post here with links to my new game I'm making, and just use this website for free advertising.

If you enjoy this game, please check out full free update .

And if you enjoy all versions of my game, please support me .
Starfire-Happy.png
Harley Quinn-Hanging 1.png

Harley Quinn-Hanging 4.png
Catwoman-Horse 2.png

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hello there!
The images look great and the girls are hot but you should really give a small description for you game.Simple rpg?Trainer?Visual novel?What engine are you using rpgmaker,renpy,unity?Last but not least tags for your game,fetishes in a game is "make or break" for almost everyone.

Reactions: Caleb Spicer

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello there!
The images look great and the girls are hot but you should really give a small description for you game.Simple rpg?Trainer?Visual novel?What engine are you using rpgmaker,renpy,unity?Last but not least tags for your game,fetishes in a game is "make or break" for almost everyone.
Mostly like a Simple RPG made in RPGM I guess. And I'll try to correct all those things.

Thanks for feedback!

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Just one word of caution - be very, very, VERY, careful about using the trademarks of big publishing companies that actually license those trademarks to other games publishers for millions of dollars. It's not that they are likely to sue you, it's that if this comes to their attention in any way, they MUST sue you, or they lose their trademarks entirely. One of the big rules of intellectual property is that you must defend it against all cases, or none. If any company could ever prove that they'd let just one other company off, they'd have complete grounds to challenge the intellectual property as 'abandoned'.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just one word of caution - be very, very, VERY, careful about using the trademarks of big publishing companies that actually license those trademarks to other games publishers for millions of dollars. It's not that they are likely to sue you, it's that if this comes to their attention in any way, they MUST sue you, or they lose their trademarks entirely. One of the big rules of intellectual property is that you must defend it against all cases, or none. If any company could ever prove that they'd let just one other company off, they'd have complete grounds to challenge the intellectual property as 'abandoned'.
Don't worry. I'm not selling the game at all, or marketing it as a real DC thing. Games totally free, and the Patreon I have is just for art.
But so far I don't think Gunsmoke Games has ever been sued, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Don't worry. I'm not selling the game at all, or marketing it as a real DC thing. Games totally free, and the Patreon I have is just for art.
But so far I don't think Gunsmoke Games has ever been sued, so I'm sure I'll be fine.
Hopefully, yes, they'll never hear of it, even though they have an important commercial interest in finding people using their IP. However, whether you monetize or not doesn't affect whether they must sue. Your best defense is always to aim for 'Parody' exception. I am not a lawyer, and that is not to be construed as legal advice - it's simply what experience taught me in dealing with some bigger players in the games industry, and some experience with the general issues of Intellectual Property as pertinent to copyrights, trademarks, and patents.

Reactions: Caleb Spicer

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hopefully, yes, they'll never hear of it, even though they have an important commercial interest in finding people using their IP. However, whether you monetize or not doesn't affect whether they must sue. Your best defense is always to aim for 'Parody' exception. I am not a lawyer, and that is not to be construed as legal advice - it's simply what experience taught me in dealing with some bigger players in the games industry, and some experience with the general issues of Intellectual Property as pertinent to copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
Well, my game is a parody. It's NOT a real DC thing (obviously you know that). None of the characters are really part of DC, and I don't plan on ever being a part of DC.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i have to ask isn't there a place for a game to be posted ?? :pokerFace:
Sorry for the wait. I just got a new laptop.
Either way, I have like the very first demo for my game on my HF Account. Feel free to check it out.
Hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Blackdog1998

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Seriously, before you get into trouble you can't get out of, if you don't trust what I've told you, get some professional advice on copyright and trademark infringement.

The laws on trademarks have NOTHING to do with whether or not you are making money, and a law suit against you will have nothing at all to do with whether you have anything to take. The law on trademarks is such that if DC Comics ever hear about you and your infringement, they absolutely have to take action, or they lose the trademark - a trademark worth many, many millions of dollars a year. They have to sue or lose the trademark.

It's not about you making money without paying them, it is about protecting their trademark. They cannot possibly afford not to sue.

Your page currently states (twice in succession) right up front: "Trying my hardest to make a DC Comics based Hentai video game. Completely Free!

Trying my hardest to make a DC Comics based Hentai video game. Completely Free!
"

That's absolutely an infringement of the trademark. In writing.

Some years back I was involved with the mainstream gaming industry quite a bit. There was a game called City of Heroes that was sued by Marvel and DC both not because it used any of their characters or trademarks, but because the character creation system allowed players to do so.

Those guys play hardball.

Can you afford to be wrong?

I won't nag you again about it. You've been warned so my conscience is fine.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Seriously, before you get into trouble you can't get out of, if you don't trust what I've told you, get some professional advice on copyright and trademark infringement.

The laws on trademarks have NOTHING to do with whether or not you are making money, and a law suit against you will have nothing at all to do with whether you have anything to take. The law on trademarks is such that if DC Comics ever hear about you and your infringement, they absolutely have to take action, or they lose the trademark - a trademark worth many, many millions of dollars a year. They have to sue or lose the trademark.

It's not about you making money without paying them, it is about protecting their trademark. They cannot possibly afford not to sue.

Your page currently states (twice in succession) right up front: "Trying my hardest to make a DC Comics based Hentai video game. Completely Free!

Trying my hardest to make a DC Comics based Hentai video game. Completely Free!
"

That's absolutely an infringement of the trademark. In writing.

Some years back I was involved with the mainstream gaming industry quite a bit. There was a game called City of Heroes that was sued by Marvel and DC both not because it used any of their characters or trademarks, but because the character creation system allowed players to do so.

Those guys play hardball.

Can you afford to be wrong?

I won't nag you again about it. You've been warned so my conscience is fine.
Alright, well I'll switch up my stuff. Thank you for being concerned about my game and everything, so I'll look into all that stuff and change things up.