Introducing: Fantasy games bundle on itch.io

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hi all!

A few of your favorite developers (and me) bunched up to offer fantasy themed adult games in itch.io. I'm sure you're already familiar with some of the games, if not all of them, but I'll introduce them for those of you who missed any. Here's a with colors and music. The will go live on April 1st.

1648658617024.png
Kingdom of Lust
Kingdom of Lust is an adult visual novel/dating sim game with point-and-click and sandbox gameplay. Set In the medieval era, Kingdom of Lust is a story of young Prince who lives a life of pleasure with a carefree attitude. Take the Prince through life of choices that will determine not only his fate, but the fate of many others...

1648658653867.png
Vae Victis - Khan
Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or seduce them to aid you with their skills and knowledge.

1648658692708.png
Love of Magic
Discover the magic around us in this adult urban fantasy VN/RPG game. Arthurian lore meets modern day Edinburgh as you unravel your destiny, master your magic, and find the love of your life.

1648658717241.png
Tales of Legendary Lust - Aphrodisia
ToLLA is a fully-illustrated erotic fantasy RPG where you play as Captain Hale, a career soldier and infamous ladies' man, as he makes his way through a fantasy world full of horny babes (noblewomen, female soldiers, peasant girls, slutty bandits) and even hornier monsters!

1648658750788.png

Memoirs of a Battle Brothel
Memoirs of a Battle Brothel is an adult (NSFW), narrative-driven, tactical turn-based RPG inspired by traditional pen-and-paper roleplaying games! Run your own brothel in a fantasy-cyberpunk setting!

Get it !

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Put together a little trailer for it.

Amusingly this entire bundle was cooked up here on F95, and coordinated (clunkily) using the PM system. The original idea was to do an F95zone bundle, but there's no system for that here. So we put it on itch.io instead :)

Obviously you guys know where you can get the games for free (just check out our sigs if in doubt), but if you like the games and hate Patreon, this is a fun opportunity to help support them. And if you've played and enjoyed some of the games here... maybe you'll find another game you enjoy?

Reactions: ManifestDream

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And a writeup about the experience of putting it together, for anyone interested:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Just a reminder to anyone reading this and considering getting the bundle: Itch is similar to Steam, in that it grants access to any future updates to a game you own... so grab the bundle while it's up! ;)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a reminder to anyone reading this and considering getting the bundle: Itch is similar to Steam, in that it grants access to any future updates to a game you own... so grab the bundle while it's up! ;)
You can also embed Steam codes into Itch.io; I do. So if you own the game on itch.io you can optionally reclaim a Steam code and enable the game on your Steam client.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Other than Love of Magic, most of these are still pretty early in development I think. At least in terms of content, if not the actual time of development. That said, I have played each of these titles before and they were all promising.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
8 hours left!

Other than Love of Magic, most of these are still pretty early in development I think. At least in terms of content, if not the actual time of development. That said, I have played each of these titles before and they were all promising.
Memoirs is about 80% done. I'm finishing up dev, should be complete sometime this summer.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
8 hours left!

Memoirs is about 80% done. I'm finishing up dev, should be complete sometime this summer.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I played the first demo release way back then... and then just kinda looked at the changelogs when it popped up in latest updates. It's been like a year since the last update and the updates were all classified as demos, so I just figured it was slow going. I guess you were just doing a more traditional model of development that releases a complete product after some demos/Early Access. I will certainly play it after it's out.

Reactions: Tyranicon

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I guess you were just doing a more traditional model of development that releases a complete product after some demos/Early Access.
I can't speak for Tyranicon but doing episodic development on an RPG is pretty much impossible if you want to have anything resembling actual gameplay and mechanics. RPGs have a ton of interconnected systems that have to be developed and polished to a high degree before you can even think about generating content.

Then there's also the issue of C&C, and how far you're willing to take it, which is its own can of worms.