Introducing Goblincore!

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Screenshot_20230116-122915~2.png
Ladies and lords, allow me to introduce myself!
I'm the world renowned bard & up and coming indie developer!
You may have heard my popular sonnet "goblin deez nuts", or the story of when I took down a rampaging troll using nothing but my wits, a gun with no bullets, and some bullets!
But today I need help from you! Yes you in particular!
I'm preparing to launch the alpha version of my first project: Milk Maidens, and was wondering if anyone knows of any other sites I can promote it besides this one? Since this is the alpha I'm hoping for a lot of feedback so I can refine it by what the audience wants.
Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any help!

Nov 9, 2020
I'd try to take control of the releases on Fapnation. Also, I've seen games promoted on art sites like Deviantart and Pixiv. I hope this helps. I plan to promote my game through these sites as well. I like your alpha btw. It seems like a solid start.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I'd try to take control of the releases on Fapnation. Also, I've seen games promoted on art sites like Deviantart and Pixiv. I hope this helps. I plan to promote my game through these sites as well. I like your alpha btw. It seems like a solid start.
Yeah I'm not sure what to really do about how it's gone on fap nation, like compared to here the members are a lot more toxic in general