VN Ren'Py Introducing Indian MILF 'Sonia' - My first VN (Hidden Secrets)

Did you like Sonia?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

SecretSpice

Dec 18, 2017
Hey everyone,

I am developing a VN called 'Hidden Secrets', and I am ready to unveil Sonia.

Sonia Says Hi!

Youtube New (76).png

Youtube New (78).png

Entering her 40s, she is a former teacher, now a 'housewife' focussed on getting her stepson(ahem) into a great college. Her hobbies include yoga, photography and watching tv shows and movies. Although a bit chubby, she tries to stay in shape, her fitness journey and confidence is also a part of the story.

Youtube New (81).png
(that's you! - more about you on the VN, but you are an 18 year old burnt out teenager, who can't figure out how to get into a good college, being just an above average student at best)

This VN will have both of them as protagonists. This is just my first attempt at a VN, I learnt DAZ just a month ago. More characters will come in only if you all like what you see, otherwise I will shelf it!

So, the first couple of versions will be posted here on F95, without any patreon or anything! But after that, I will create a patreon, and see if I am getting any support. If yes, the VN will continue and expand insanely, if not, then I still loved making this (it's a hobby after all!)

Bonus Image:
Youtube New (82).png
(Nothing hotter than seeing an Indian MILF open her hair!)

Feedback would really be appreciated!

indianlad

May 27, 2021
Can't wait for this game! I'm Indian too. We have had some Indian characters in games before but not like this. Since you just started on DAZ, I know you will improve with time too. You have my support. Can't wait for the first version.

Also glad that she is chubby, makes it different from most VNs.

Reactions: SecretSpice

SecretSpice

Dec 18, 2017
Can't wait for this game! I'm Indian too. We have had some Indian characters in games before but not like this. Since you just started on DAZ, I know you will improve with time too. You have my support. Can't wait for the first version.

Also glad that she is chubby, makes it different from most VNs.
Thank you so much! Great to see a fellow Indian here!