Introducing Super Monster Girl Battle Valley!

SMGBVdev

Sep 24, 2020
banner.jpg

Hi folks!
I'm the lead developer of a lovely project called Super Monster Girl Battle Valley! It's an ambitious first person monster girl hunter/trainer RPG with a lot of love put into it. We're still in the process of fleshing out our presentation and setting up pages etc, so this post will for the time being serve as a bit of a placeholder. SMGBV will play like a combination of Elder Scrolls, Pokemon and Dota Chess. If that catches your attention, stick around and we will prove to you that the project is well worth paying attention to!

Bit of a backstory:
The team is two guys, a programmer (me) and an artist (good irl buddy) who both were recently laid off due to corona. We took a shitty situation and are trying to turn it into something awesome by launching a genuine passion project, making the sort of game we've both always dreamed of playing. But twice as spicy. We are hoping to gather enough support and build a community that helps us and gets involved with the development. We trust that if we do great work (which we will) we will find the tailwind and support necessary for us to turn this project into a part time or eventually full time gig.

Thx for reading!

You can follow the development on twitter if you like!

1121.jpg
encounter.jpg

Last edited:

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Wow, I've been always interested in something like you are creating... I'm a developer too... but I work mostly on the graphic part... I love the concept of 2d sprites in a 3d space...

Reactions: SMGBVdev