introducing myself who got some time to "guide" by writing a guide

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
Greetings fellow fappers and adventurer in this hell hole (but awesome ) which is this site. I'm already here for a year now and I've got a specific reason to spend more of my time here with first this introduction.
writing things is time consuming but also makes me to get sleepy faster and i don't want to pay sleeping pills (yep i'm gollum with my wallet) so i will try to make a thing in general discussion which i didn't see yet on the site myself : a guide through all game and animation.
what about review?, well you give your personal opinion and what is good or not. What i want to do is some kind of library with label to say what you will found in the game and what kind of gameplay you will find (grind like wow, running like sonic threw the game between objectives, a true RPG experience,....)

I know i know everyone can just look and take anything depending on the tag or what is written in the tag but I've never see something who said what type of game/animation we have in front of us. there are pattern in each game/animation which can be classified and put into different category depending on what is inside the game/animation. Nothing is infinite when we are talking about a game/animation because it rely on the skills/imagination/time of the creator and the limitation of the engines used. With 300Go of game and 21 Go of video from this place (holy shit i have no life or i am corrupted to the root by slaanesh or both) today, I can see repetitions in mechanics and general settings of the game, but not in the story(yet). what's the difference between a general settings and the story? well, if I take the magnificent city of broken dreamers i see a cyberpunk world (world type) with a girl who have a specific power (main character to interact with) and we have to save her from evil people (objective of the game). Same goes for the videos (some do loop, some do longer videos, ect... )

for example :
type of MC : only good guy / can be both evil and good / devil incarnate....
size of the game : a town / multiple cities and area /....
goal of the game : harem / corrupt or save all/ destroy evil (or join it)/....

Well, that's what i will do in my free time here. whatever it will be useful or not, it's adventure time in this goldmine where diamond and gold shine with also monsters lurking in the shadows!

have a great day y'all!
P.S : my english is not my first language but i think i can do it.