Introducing myself

ByteKiss

Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone!

My presentation comes a bit late, but here it is. I've been playing adult games for a while, and I have alwyas used this forum for information and to find out about the best ones. I finally decided to join because I want to be an active member of this amazing community.

I recently started working on a project with the help of my girlfriend, and plan to release a demo in the next months. I have a lot fun in making adult games, and I'd like to start creating and sharing my own content as a hobby. My field has nothing to do with coding and graphics, but I think I'm not bad at writing intriguing stories, and I can use DAZ3d well enough to create nice shots. I wish I knew python a bit more, but nothing that I cannot work out. I'm also a semi-professional musician, so, I love creating soundtracks.

Oh, and I know that music is not the first thing you look for in an adult game, but if anyone need help with music-related issues I'll be happy to help.

Nice to meet you all!

P.S.
I'm not a native speaker so my English sounds maybe a bit weird, no idea

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hello everyone!

My presentation comes a bit late, but here it is. I've been playing adult games for a while, and I have alwyas used this forum for information and to find out about the best ones. I finally decided to join because I want to be an active member of this amazing community.

I recently started working on a project with the help of my girlfriend, and plan to release a demo in the next months. I have a lot fun in making adult games, and I'd like to start creating and sharing my own content as a hobby. My field has nothing to do with coding and graphics, but I think I'm not bad at writing intriguing stories, and I can use DAZ3d well enough to create nice shots. I wish I knew python a bit more, but nothing that I cannot work out. I'm also a semi-professional musician, so, I love creating soundtracks.

Oh, and I know that music is not the first thing you look for in an adult game, but if anyone need help with music-related issues I'll be happy to help.

Nice to meet you all!

P.S.
I'm not a native speaker so my English sounds maybe a bit weird, no idea
Hey! Good luck with your project!