Introduction and Translations/Proofreading

emilystarcraft69

Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to this site and figured that I would introduce myself here and let everyone know that I am willing to try and translate/proofread projects if people are looking for that sort of thing. English is my first language and it can be difficult to read some of the stories sometimes because of how stilted/cringy the dialogue can be. I'm not trying to shame anyone or say that "you suck cuz english bad!", but that I would like to try and help with these issues to try and make games more accessible to others. I'm currently unemployed so I have a LOT of free time and since i'm bored, I figured that I would try and lend a hand to people. Most of the time I am willing to do this for free, but if we are talking about a major project with LOTS of lines of dialogue, then I would like to get payed at least a little bit. I only ask for a little because I know that some people working on games are doing it for the passion of making things and that they may not have much to spare, which I can sympathize with. Anyway, if you would like my help then shoot me an email at emily_starcraft@hotmail.com. Thanks all and have a great day! :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@emilystarcraft69

Welcome!
I suggest you make a similar post in the forum to get more visibility.
Good luck with your endeavors!