Introduction to my project "A Night in Paradise"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1427961
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1427961

Hello everyone, my name is Hypno! I currently developing an episodic visual novel called A Night in Paradise. This is my first public announcement for it where I want to introduce you to the story.

A Night in Paradise follows a young man named Will who recently moved in with a family friend named Autumn temporarily while going to college out of state. During his stay he discovers an ancient artifact in the attic while storing his things away. Overcome with curiosity he picks up the artifact to get a better look, unknowingly placing a curse an ancient curse on himself that ties a demon named K'oura to him. K'oura is an ancient demon that seeks to take control of her victims through corrupting their soul. When going to sleep the victims soul gets pulled from their body. During this time they meet the demon, who shows them the potential of their new ability. Being able to move around like a ghost while still being able to interact with objects and people. With this power the victims fall to the temptation of living out their deepest fantasies, while being completely anonymous. As the victims abuses their power, their soul becomes more corrupt which allows for K'oura to slowly take control of them, eventually taking control of the physical body. What starts out for Will as something exciting and full of pleasure eventually turns to chaos as he slowly loses control of himself falling victim to the demon. How will this affect him and the people closest to him? Will he regain be able to overcome the demon? That is up to you to find out.

Overtime as I get closer to finishing episode 1, I will be releasing little teasers and art showcasing the game a little more. I'm happy to answer any questions about the project!

NSF-95

Jun 28, 2018
This is a very interesting idea for a project and I don't mean to be a critic when I say this but the name is not a perfect fit for the game it doesn't really give out the curse's importance in the game but that's just my opinion, a better name would be ''cursed love'' or something. but keep it up it sounds great what you got cooked up :)