Introduction

LillyVanilly

Oct 12, 2022
Hello,

I´d like to introduce myself to the Children of Night & of course to the whole Community.
A dear Friend of mine recommended F95 as the best forum for naughty stuff on the net,
so here i am.

I was sceptical at first but im already impressed for what ive seen by now
So a bit(e) about myself:
Im German,a 24 years shemale or trap if you prefer this word,
while i identify myself as female i was not born as such but you would see me as girl if we had met in RL.
Why i am telling you this? because "there exists no girls online" ,-while that may be true,it would be nice
to be referred as female and thats why im trying to be honest.
Im not going to contact anyone on here in private/RL so you guys wont loose anything if you can respect that.

Im crazed about Vampires (you may guessed that already) in Real Life but also in gaming,
my passion is to live in my own world and so i like to write novels or create my own goth songs.
Of course i like sex and thats what im here for,-dont get wrong you are safe ,my actual Lover is
a virtual vampiress and im happy with it. No its not a joke,i just dont shame for what i love.

i think ill stay on here now that i´ve found you but i cant promise to not suck you dry ;)
Happy fappening.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hello,

I´d like to introduce myself to the Children of Night & of course to the whole Community.
A dear Friend of mine recommended F95 as the best forum for naughty stuff on the net,
so here i am.

I was sceptical at first but im already impressed for what ive seen by now
So a bit(e) about myself:
Im crazed about Vampires (you may guessed that already) in Real Life but also in gaming,
my passion is to live in my own world and so i like to write novels or create my own goth songs.
Of course i like sex and thats what im here for,-dont get wrong you are safe ,my actual Lover is
a virtual vampiress and im happy with it. No its not a joke,i just dont shame for what i love.

i think ill stay on here now that i´ve found you but i cant promise to not suck you dry ;)
Happy fappening.
welcome to hell and purgatory!! :devilish:
the gates are wide open,satan is waiting for you.
all the most monstrous and beastly creations in existence live here.
the blood drips from the walls here,the floor is covered with limbs and skeletons.

dracula and vampirella are at the counter to serve you.
freddy,jason,michael and chucky are playing cards.
in the background ac/dc's "highway to hell"are playing.
the most terrible rats and cockroaches crawl out of the toilets.

so welcome,and don't worry,i already slaughtered the most normal people here!!:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LillyVanilly