Introductions, and looking for a 1st person dungeon crawl as well as game assets

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Name's Overlurker, fan of old style 1st dungeon rpgs, and of course things that cannot be mentioned in public

And as I said, currently looking for 1st person adventure and erotica games in the style of Wizardy or the old D&D games

Since I cannot find any at the moment, I'm currently making one using

Name of my game is "Project Aphrodite" (better name and logo pending), a free open source game I'm working on that will allow you to port your own favorite character a your party member. Progress will be slow as I have work and studies as well.

projectaphrodite.JPG

Thanks for welcoming me to this website whose URL is easy to excuse when I'm almost caught browsing

Feel free to give me recommendations for similar games or tools that may be better suited for this project

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in F95 Community !!!!
All the best for all your new projects you have ... But most important think , Enjoy!!!!!!

Reactions: Overlurker

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Name's Overlurker, fan of old style 1st dungeon rpgs, and of course things that cannot be mentioned in public

And as I said, currently looking for 1st person adventure and erotica games in the style of Wizardy or the old D&D games

Since I cannot find any at the moment, I'm currently making one using

Name of my game is "Project Aphrodite" (better name and logo pending), a free open source game I'm working on that will allow you to port your own favorite character a your party member. Progress will be slow as I have work and studies as well.

View attachment 289027

Thanks for welcoming me to this website whose URL is easy to excuse when I'm almost caught browsing

Feel free to give me recommendations for similar games or tools that may be better suited for this project
Welcome!

Pro Tip: You'll get more game recommendations if you ask in a separate thread in the Game Recommendations & Identification forum.

Reactions: Overlurker