VN - Ren'Py - Intwo [v5.0.2F] [Intwo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

(Light)

This game is good not perfect but good.

1st. Renders the pretty good, not the best but good, with high graphics is just mmmmm..........

2nd. Dick is 100% avoidable, so don't for those who's only here lesbian scenes, there's some lesson scenes too.

3rd. Music and sound effects are good again not best but good.

4th. MC is really pretty cute, beautiful she have her charm, she's quite strong too, not our usual fem MC who let herself get raped, she's really awesome the best MC you can say.

5th. One of th best about this game is, it's a lesbian game but without disrespecting opposite gender, most lesbians game shows men as a worse creature in universe.

Overall I give this game 4 star it's my honest review, the only fault this game have is English, it's poorly written in english, and it's understandable dev's getting support less than he should.
    Well good luck with your game man.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LordWanze

Unplayable. Stopped immediately when being forced into sex.
    English is barely understandable, but many situations are very cryptic because of that.
    The concept of the game wouldve been worth playing, but the execution needs serious rework.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

haccvacwuc123

I love this game <3
    That was an excellent game! The gameplay was exciting and funny, the graphics were impressive, and the storyline was gripping. It was definitely a memorable experience that kept me engaged from start to finish. Great job to the developers and everyone involved in creating such a fantastic game!