VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Invasion [v0.0.3] [MultiChoicesStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TheLonelyGhost

I really hate to rate this so lowly because I've read through the discussion page and the dev seems like a genuinely kind person. But I just don't know who this game is for. Who is the targeted demographic that is intended to play this?

I have no real idea what the story is about other than the MC has something going on with his head...? The bulk of the content is go here and do a thing, go there and do a thing, then go over there and do something else. I know that could describe most games, but this one is guilty in the first degree. There is very little choice to be made, and the consequences are spelled out for you in the options box. I just don't know what the purpose of the game is other than talk to girl, pick choice that makes girl like you more, maybe have sex?

The renders are.... not great. This is the most basic form of AVN. Each frame is just static models just standing against the background of where the scene is taking place. They are supposed to be sitting at table, but what you see is them standing in front of one. The models are blurry and lifeless. I don't really have anything good tp say about any of this. I hope you like lingerie because you will see a lot of it.

The writing is evident that it isn't from a native english speaker (I hope) because there are the typical translation mistakes and ultra padded dialogue full of exposition and qualifying statements. "As you know" isn't something that is said outside of the cooperate setting, come on.

This is the devs first game and I really hope they improve because, like I said, they seem like a nice person and I'm rooting for them. That being said I don't really have a reason to come back to this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

thswherizat

This was rather boring. A lot of text and avalanche of character introductions with little artwork. Most of the scenes you will see is literally just the MC choosing to "imagine" what the girl would look like in her underwear. I don't know how this is supposed to be through two chapters already.