Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Wish I could. Its considered gay so some people have problems with it.
You try to satisfy everyone, you really only satisfy a small amount of people. Everyone likes different things. Stop thinking about what others think and make the game how you want or it likely will fail.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Wish I could. Its considered gay so some people have problems with it.
I mean, it is gay, isn't it? It'll definitely be getting the "gay" tag if you add it, it's not that people will have problems with it, it is that they just not gay :eek::ROFLMAO: so it would have to avoidable to avoid putting off a lot of people.

It is up to you to decide if you want to work on content that will not be played by a large part of the game's audience. If it's worth it or not, there's games that try to satisfy a lot of fetishes and end up being a mess with no one getting a good amount of anything and the dev having to work a lot of routes/fetishes that they cant ever finish with long development times.

Sure you'll get people saying "fuck it, do whatever the fuck you want to make" but those are the same dudes that would cheer you on as you drive off a cliff, shit ain't so simple if you are trying to monetize your work and manage your work/time as a dev, so better think things through and assess the pros and cons, and do what you think is best.

Last edited:

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Bro why are both Anissa and War woman beefier than mark, we need some character model changes when mark reaches a certain level of strength.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes