RPGM - Completed - Io and Louise's Netorare Adventure [Final] [Wandowando]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

It's not a good game amigo. There's too much grind for what you receive as a reward for your efforts. Map design is poor. The MTL is illegible, it's a struggle to read and comprehend. The only good thing I can say about this game is the character design is great, however the h-scenes are bad so that great design is wasted. I rarely recommend outright skipping a game, but this is that rare case where I can't recommend the game to anyone.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Love these drawings, I always instantly download the man that makes these, I would recommend playing, gameplay is FINE arts are amazing, just get full save but you can fool around a little with saveditonline, would recommend.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

lolopopo

First of all it's machine translated and difficult to understand. You have to carefully read it to understand where you're supposed to go next. And since there's not item to keep track of quests you better don't forget.
    Map design is poor and you have to do a lot of grinding to get past the first "boss" fight to pick up the second girl.
    For some reason the scenes don't play in the game until you view them in the gallery first.