Mod RPGM RE Ionian Corps: Red Mod [v7][redknight00]

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone get this mod to work on v 0.1701? Or, failing that, anyone have the previous version with the mod installed still around on their computer? Miss this mod so much I'm willing to go back a version
If you are having trouble, use the Full version, it's pre-installed so you can just run it directly.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to update that in the OP, I'll add it in ~1h.

Edit 2: added full patched version to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
If you are having trouble, use the Full version, it's pre-installed so you can just run it directly.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to update that in the OP, I'll add it in ~1h.

Edit 2: added full patched version to the OP.
YES! That worked, thank you!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, just gallery this time since Jansu added other stuff and there's not a lot I would change from this version.

I also added the old scenes as a bonus.

I only added the full patched version to the OP, this version has a lot of loose files and I feel like going through that today to make a patch. The file is not big anyway.

Reactions: Exsa

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For some reason full patched version wont start for me. nw does nothing and game.exe gives error 0xc0000007b

Update issue was on my side restart fixed it

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For some reason full patched version wont start for me. nw does nothing and game.exe gives error 0xc0000007b

Update issue was on my side restart fixed it
Is your system 64bit?

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
What are those scenes? I didn't see them in old version :O

Also I can't load my saves from before that new patch of yours :(
adsasd.PNG

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
What are those scenes? I didn't see them in old version :O

Also I can't load my saves from before that new patch of yours :(
View attachment 426186
I didn't test, but it's very possible saves are not compatible with this version, Jansu added a big quest log plugin and I added some more, so it may have broken the saves.

Those scenes would have been in v1.8, but the game went to be remade. I added because I have no reason not to, but if notice they don't have face art for the most part and the texts are a bit weird.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi!
Wow this mod is amazing! Was just wondering if there was a fix for this issue when i go to the old gallery and get this error message? Are there some missing files?

(p.s have only tried these 2 scenes in the pic i uploaded.) View attachment 427013 View attachment 427015
Probably some stuff is missing, I just copy and pasted the old files to this version so stuff might not be all working. I'll check it later.

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, I wanted to start the game again, with the latest version and your mod, but I got confused from the readme text. Do I have to only use enigma or the other tool for unpacking? Doesn't the win rar works as well? Also after I extracted the game, the www folder is empty, and there is the "RE Ionian corps.. .exe" which has about 394mb. Can't I just copy this file somewhere? Or what exactly do I have to do if I don't wanna use the previous saves and start anew with the mod?

edit: wait, did you upload the game already patched? that's what I thought at first but when I opened the .exe, the music was playing but the screen was black and then I tried to follow the readme instructions
edit2: how exactly do I patch the www/js/plugins.js file?
also I couldn't find the MVPluginPatcher.exe, only the plugins_patch.txt

ok sorry for all this, I just read that you added the patched version, though it doesn't seem to work for me, the music plays and the screen is black, also the little loading circle blinks rapidly.

Last edited:

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Okay so mainly, the music plays, I even heard the sounds of menu's buttons, and the game starting as I randomly pressed around, but screen stays black. What could I do to fix this?
The unmodded version works, but I really wanted to play it with the new features..