Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I found this game at it's last build, 0.11, and while it sounded decently interesting, it was unplayable for me. It kept crashing on the world map. In this build though, I've yet to have it crash (though I haven't played too far into it yet, lol). That alone has made this a much more enjoyable game.
I apologize again for that rough release. D:

modlo

Mar 3, 2019
Ahri avatar is kinda huge, make it a little smaller please ^-^
btw amazing game I love it, I would love to see the full version *^* where can I support?

Reactions: Jansu

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Ahri avatar is kinda huge, make it a little smaller please ^-^
btw amazing game I love it, I would love to see the full version *^* where can I support?

Right here and thank you!

Reactions: goditseb

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Was wondering if there were any references added to the game about Xayah cheating on her boyfriend. Since being in a super committed relationship is like 90% of her actual characterization in the game it feels like a missed opportunity to not talk about it and I don't remember anything about that type of thing when I played the first release of the game (Might have changed since that was a while ago.)

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Was wondering if there were any references added to the game about Xayah cheating on her boyfriend. Since being in a super committed relationship is like 90% of her actual characterization in the game it feels like a missed opportunity to not talk about it and I don't remember anything about that type of thing when I played the first release of the game (Might have changed since that was a while ago.)
Yes! There actually is. Seeing as you've only played the first release, I can't blame you. I apologize for the late reply btw. The campsite wasn't working correctly in the first release, which is where the back story for that is. Xayah goes into explanation for Ahri saying that they don't hold each other exclusively with their bodies, especially when they're far apart like how they are currently in Ionian Corps. As to why they're not together it's because Xayah's talents are more suited towards the battlefield, while Rakan, being a support and charismatic, belonged back home tending to those who needed aid physically and mentally. As much as they hate being apart, they both put their desires aside for what's necessary for the war. Hope that clears things up! The campsite is still a work in progress though so don't expect a complete background story for each character, should you decide to play the current version.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I downloaded and I've been quite enjoying it so far.
How frequent are the updates?
I'm glad you're enjoying it! As for how often it's updated, I've mentioned I'll TRY to update around every 1-1.5 months. Thinking back to that now, 1-1.5 months for an update isn't much time for me. So, therefore, the updates aren't really that big. (I still try and keep 3-5 CG scenes per update though.) However, this current update I've been working on has taken me about 2 months, give or take. I think it's larger than the last one in terms of story progression and it has 5 CG Scenes and 2 Pin-Ups. Plus I've reworked the banner and I need to update the screenshot teasers. Patreon waved their finger at me telling me the one I had wasn't family friendly lol. I just had my work cut out for me this update, but it should be out within a few days.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Patreon waved their finger at me telling me the one I had wasn't family friendly lol. I just had my work cut out for me this update, but it should be out within a few days.
Uh oh, they haven't yelled at you for anything else right?

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
They've emailed me one other time to change the status of something that was too adult to change it to patrons only or take it down. I can't remember what it was. I emailed them back asking if there was some sort of strike system, but I just got some generic answer that didn't answer my question. But to my knowledge I've just had warnings and nothing more. No ultimatums telling me "This is your last chance, one more time and we'll have to suspend you" or anything along those lines. So I believe I'm still on good terms with them for now.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes