Seeking IOS Games

fjfjfj123fapper

Aug 19, 2023
I found I was able to play Free Cities on iPhone and really enjoyed it, looking for more iPhone-compatible games which can scratch the itch for games with a lewd twist.

I really enjoyed the ability to create my own character and that it’s not very story-based. I found myself more into the management of the military more than anything. So ideally, a more “sandbox” or “open world” text-based game that’s a game with sex rather than a game about sex would be the goal.

Thank you!

Last edited:

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
I found I was able to play Free Cities on iPhone and really enjoyed it, looking for more iPhone-compatible games which can scratch the itch for games with a lewd twist.

I really enjoyed the ability to create my own character and that it’s not very story-based. I found myself more into the management of the military more than anything. So ideally, a more “sandbox” or “open world” text-based game that’s a game with sex rather than a game about sex would be the goal.

Thank you!
Rise of Eros - AAA / 3D game with uncensored scenes and HD textures, high res options

.ipa can be sideloaded via ‘ Sideloadly ‘, if loading via PC or you can visit Erosgames’ website to install without even needing to sideload HOWEVER, you will need to register your appleId as a developer or already have a developer account (via Apple’s proprietary site)