Tool Ren'Py iOS Renpyviewer App

b1az3

Apr 16, 2019
Has anyone successfully gotten Renpyviewer for iOS to work? After extracting the game, the app crashes immediately after trying to open it

Reactions: qwertypoiuy

Nghunter

Aug 8, 2021
Many Games work. Any game written with renpy 7.5 or 8+ will nor work until the dev update his app

killilolipop52

Sep 28, 2022
Many Games work. Any game written with renpy 7.5 or 8+ will nor work until the dev update his app
Did you install the renpyviewer application as ipa or from the app store? if you installed it as ipa, the version may not be the latest version. the ipa I installed is version 2.1 and the producer last updated the application 3 months ago, so the application is up to date, but the version in us is not up to date.

laruelavraie1

Donor
Dec 4, 2022
Has anyone successfully gotten Renpyviewer for iOS to work? After extracting the game, the app crashes immediately after trying to open it
Go check this u can play on your iOS device, and u can ask for a game

elixusjp

Sep 20, 2021
Did you install the renpyviewer application as ipa or from the app store? if you installed it as ipa, the version may not be the latest version. the ipa I installed is version 2.1 and the producer last updated the application 3 months ago, so the application is up to date, but the version in us is not up to date.
hi, i was wondering of you have the IPA file for renpyviewer? i'm trying to install it via sideloadly