Seeking IQ drop

Oct 13, 2018
Bimbofication, brain drain, whatever you want to call it. The most satisfying thing for me is to see a competent individual eat shit.

In this instance, an intelligent (or at least average iq) person being turned into a stupid thot. Weird, I know, but bear with me. It could just be a "bad end", but seeing it incorporated into the story/progression would be optimal.

Text based games are alright, but I would like some form of imagery, not much of a reading person.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Inner Bimbo

Gain an machine that transforms any woman into a bimbo crazy for cock.
The chief of police is troubling you? Put her in the machine.
The city judge is trying to fuck you (legally)? To the machine!
This keeps going to the level of throwing your own mayor candidate and make your city full of hoes.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
If you were stranded on an Island with a partner. Would you want that person to be dumb as a box of rocks?

The idea of tearing other people down, to make yourself look better, only means that they were higher than you to begin with.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you were stranded on an Island with a partner. Would you want that person to be dumb as a box of rocks?

The idea of tearing other people down, to make yourself look better, only means that they were higher than you to begin with.
You're right of course, but I don't think that's the point here. Its more about taking total control over somebody, make them your willing plaything. It's a fetish, nothing more.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
You're right of course, but I don't think that's the point here. Its more about taking total control over somebody, make them your willing plaything. It's a fetish, nothing more.
People are more willing to do something, if you ask them to help you, than if you tell them to do it. Right?
So rather than trying to dominate them, wouldn't it be smarter to play dumb?
Girls have mastered this art for centuries. Play dumb, and guys do stuff for you.
If a guy's car breaks down, he takes it to a repair shop, and they tell him "that'll be $1200.00"
If a girl's car breaks down, she takes it to a repair shop, and they fix it, in exchange for sex, that amounts to $50 they could have paid a hooker.
If all the customers were girls, the shop would not be able to pay it's bills and it would go out of business. So in other words, male customers are being raped by these shops, to subsidize female auto repairs.

Manipulating people is easy, you don't have to make them dumb.

You missed my point, that dumb playthings aren't entertaining. They are maddening.
tom-hanks.jpg

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
People are more willing to do something, if you ask them to help you, than if you tell them to do it. Right?
So rather than trying to dominate them, wouldn't it be smarter to play dumb?
Girls have mastered this art for centuries. Play dumb, and guys do stuff for you.
If a guy's car breaks down, he takes it to a repair shop, and they tell him "that'll be $1200.00"
If a girl's car breaks down, she takes it to a repair shop, and they fix it, in exchange for sex, that amounts to $50 they could have paid a hooker.
If all the customers were girls, the shop would not be able to pay it's bills and it would go out of business. So in other words, male customers are being raped by these shops, to subsidize female auto repairs.

Manipulating people is easy, you don't have to make them dumb.

You missed my point, that dumb playthings aren't entertaining. They are maddening.
View attachment 253745
You're comparing a fetish/kink with real life. As for real life I'm totally with you as I said before ;)
Btw we man can play that game too. "No, I can't cook", "Sorry but I don't know how the washing machine works", "Can't you look for the kids? I'm drained from work".
But this is a conversation for another thread^^

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You're comparing a fetish/kink with real life. As for real life I'm totally with you as I said before ;)
Btw we man can play that game too. "No, I can't cook", "Sorry but I don't know how the washing machine works", "Can't you look for the kids? I'm drained from work".
But this is a conversation for another thread^^
Kinda sucks that this thread was a bit derailed, not entirely sure what that guy was on about >.<

Anyways there's this one game that's not *quite* intelligence drain yet, but the basic plot is:

A very smart, nerdy honor roll game programming student gains the ability to travel back and forth between earth and a fantasy realm where she's a chosen hero whenever she falls asleep, but one of the Demon King's henchmen from the fantasy world latches herself inside the hero's mind, and every time she's asleep she can change one small aspect about the hero.

The Fantasy segments are the actual gameplay, playing kind of like Caliross (Whichitself has an INT stat and probably some scenes for low int), the school life segment is an automated cutscene playing different stuff based on your progress, and you control the henchmen and each night you cna change one thing, being more drastic the further you get. You can make her stop caring as much about schoolwork, forget some of her more advanced science work, make her join the cheerleading club and leave the book-reading club, etc.

It's pretty grindy, and not too many of the things are focused on int drain, but it kinda scratches the itch. And if you've found any good ones since then let me know. It's a shame pretty much all intelligence drain is tied in withbimbo stuff, sometiems it's hot to just see someone get a lot dumber

Hit enter (luckily it didn't do anything) and realized i forgot to actually send the game link. https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-v0-27-0-aura-dev.76764/
V 0.27 is not 0.2.7 (as in version 2 with 7 bugfixes) rather it's the 27th seperate version and has quite a lot of content. My guide is just make sure that you do lots of stuff in the fantasy world, as there's a tooon of content in there that requires you to do otehr stuff first. There's a pretty good guide as well

Aug 10, 2022

I understand where you come from but dude if we wanted lectures on morals then we wouldn't be on here. Just relax and move on with your life broski