RPGM - Completed - Iris, the Dropout Witch and the Philosopher's Stone [1.3_MOD1] [Captain Sikorsky]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

It took few hours to complete the game. I had fun.

The first thing I would say is that the game is packed with content compared to its length. There are enough scenes. The scenes are all hot and beautiful. The dialogues are on point, neither too long nor too short. There's nothing special about the story. I can't say it's very good, but it's not terrible either, it's pretty ordinary.

Combat was a little difficult in some parts. A version of the classic RPGM combat with some added content. But it's not much fun. There are also small contents such as battle sex and tent use.

To summarize, if you like this kind of scenes and art, you should play it. If it doesn't, I think it's a waste of your time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mrericsan

First I dont understand how this game could be scored as a 1 star from other reviewer ... and more the 12000 paid customers agree with me. Guess the f95 crowd is a pretty tough one.

CGs: 4/5. Super lewd body super lewd facial expression, big nipples, big areola. Most H-scenes are selectable and not random. Both the main and one of the secondary portage can have a virgin end if choose too. Some of the CGs are repeating, but i don't think it's too underwhelming, to me >700 pictures seems to be around average.

Gameplay: 3/5. I do like to say first, this is not a corruption game. There are no lewd level that gradually let you do more lewd stuff as the story progress, the choice are there to do lewd stuff if you want certain reward or items. Battle fuck system is a little lacking however. No clothing break, and only 1 CG per monster type so if you get attacked multiple times the scene will be repeated. It does somewhat make it up by a different CG per girl, so in reality you get 3 battle fuck CGs per area.

Story: 2/5. Well there is none, 3 girls team up and go around the continent to collect materials (dragon foreskin, youkai ass hair ... lol) to make the philosopher stone. Obviously, 3 girls with J-Cup knockers walking around town are going to get harassed by random dudes during their adventure. But without going into the game expecting a epic visual novel, I found this title light hearted and some what funny.

Overall rating is around a 3, but i am throwing a bonus point just to balance out the scoring on this game a bit.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Xhin

After downloading the translation patches, This game is pretty decent. The H-scenes look good, the story isn't half bad and at times funny. My only complaint is the the amount of scenes in this game is quite small. It doesn't help that half the scenes is repeated. Also another thing is that while the game has translation patches, it doesn't fix everything. If you don't mind it, I would recommend this game
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Karugami

This is a terrible game do not play its a waste of time. The cg are crappy, the plot is crappy and the art is crappy. There isn't any routes just a bunch of random cg of the main girls getting fucked by random dudes. Bruh even the title is crappy, the failure witch Iris and the Philosopher Stone. To be fair the Philosopher stone part sounds cool but the failure part is shit. RPG corruption games with a smirking heroine in the thumbnail supposed to have a strong female lead instead the female lead is horny all the time makes the dumbest decisions. At least remove the failure part of the title. The gameplay is crappy and too easy, the erotic attacks take like a solid 15 minutes to show up. Basically a copypaste of Tina and the Scarlett Prison with the monkeys and shit.