Ren'Py - Irresistible Johnson [v0.025] [ParadiseLofts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

chesterly

This game needs more eyes on it so new content can be released and maybe a "hint" program or shaded gallery so we can figure out which content we're missing. Good luck getting them all in 1 play through.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GlowingFish

Love it. I don't know what else to say. i just like it. I wish there was more and I hope that one day this game will be completed. That's all I have to say, the only reason there's more is because there's a 200 character reqirement to rate games.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

It's got both a good gameplay core (you are a 2D character and can walk around a 3D map and interact with stuff, namely women to fuck and a plethora of inventories to search for a recurring easter egg hunt mini game) and H core (nice art, some animated scenes which are good, some multi-still scenes which are okay, some that are just a "you did the sex"), which is enough for an "Average" rating imo. There is a lot that is unpolished, most characters are relatively flat (literally and figuratively, until they blow you - then only figuratively), and there is definitely a grindiness to things. I don't think any new features are needed to make this game a 4 to 5 star game, just more work on the features that already exists. More dialog, character building, more H scenes, more streamlined gameplay, etc. What exists today is not sexually compelling, imo (that is to say, I didn't get erect despite playing it for a couple hours). It could be, it just isn't to me today.

I'm very neutral on breast expansion though - if that's a big big kink of yours, you'll probably feel a little more positive about things as they stand, but I definitely don't think this is deserving of 5 stars from anyone today (wish people would stop handing 5 stars out like candy on halloween...)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The art work is unique, the breast expansion quality, but the game itself has some slog. The characters zooming out for their cartoon cutout versions to walk around rooms, it didn't appear to have a working text fast forward/skip option, I enjoyed the scenes but was left wondering how a more traditional VN format wouldn't tell the same story with less wasted time since it felt plodding at times going from scene to scene. That said it's still in early stages and the breast expansion content was good so I'll remain optimistic and say even now it's worth a try if you haven't yet.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sparks000

Literally the breast expansion game we need. If I could point to one game that does it perfectly, or at least in a way that isn't annoy asf it would be this game. I wish more games would implement temporary BE/body transformations like this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PorkiDrifter

The art till this day is phenomenal, i havent seen games that come out this days that do :love: have the quality of it "Perfection of Animated expansion"
    I hope all of you that are watching this Give a try and help the people that want to take the project and give it a try its a game that can give what other dont "SATISFACTION":sneaky:
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Risax

A fantastic game for all the breast expansion lovers out there with some great art and animation. Some animations can run a little long, but clicking the left mouse button should fast forward most of them.

I just wish there was more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kobong

I have hope that there will be future versions that will finish the story of Johnson. I am very interested how he will find cure for cancer and how to expand on other great discovers. Art is very nice and story is one off best I ever read!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

NinjaSlush

Honestly a great game with a fair bit of content, along with a few bugs, still it sucks that it's abandoned now.
    I managed to get mostly all the scenes, and the different variations for them, which is crazy, like the amount of work/details, ie Laura has 3 different sex scenes variations depending on her breast size (not including the 2 from Blowjobs).
    Karen is about the same too. I put in a fair bit of hours and did 2 playthroughs, since there's no way to increase Karens relationship points aside from the very start, or conference choices. (which i didnt know, so her score was too low for sex scene, which made me do a 2nd playthrough)
    It was a bit tedious to do all that, but rewarding, especially Laura's.

It has a variety of characters that i def want to see more of and learn about, especially the naughty stuff, like with Irene.

IF this ever gets revived, i have high hopes for this game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3204343

I'll keep this simple. If you like breast expansion, try this game.

It is more interesting, complete and polished than some games that have been up here for literally years. The BE sequences are animated, not just "oh hey their boobs were smaller a frame ago..." BE. So are the sex scenes, thank god. They also have audio/music/sex fx. The art style reminds me of Archer the animated series.

It seems like the devs are setting themselves up for boatloads more interesting content to come with the whole "trial/R&D" aspect. There are some interesting dialog foreshadowing bits if you are paying attention. What I think the best part of the story is that it cohesively sciencey enough to be believable. It's not just, poof magic boobs.

Again, try the game. This will likely get dollars from me, I am that interested.

For the devs, if you actually read this, great job. IMHO creampie transformations, cum addiction and multiple partners should be next. Maybe PC's balls change due to the heavy load (pun intended) and churn out spunk at a higher rate the more you play or something. My only two criticisims are to fix your infinite looping issue with Candy and Heath, as well as nix/reduce the male sex FX and add more female ones. IDK, looking forward to what's next, thanks for making it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TNVL

Simply said, if you love BE (breast expansion) and HUGE TITTIES you will love this game! Whole games is about it basically, and ofc much more, and you get it almost instantly!

This game got a well made mechanics, a lot more then most other Ren'py games out there. Got some some actual mechanics and things to progress, but nothing to grindy. I feel it got a nice balance of sex stuff and game mechanics, tho for some it might be to much since you can't just ctrl and skip all convo and get instant sex. But for me, I like that we walk around, and also the NPCs does it, matching the time for when they are at work and what they work with.

The first release was BIG, way more then most others first release, with already ton of it's core mechanics implemented, and just now I played the 0.02 and it was GREAT! A nice progress, from the last update, and you can start to see where this is going. I love the story so far, we got more characters, HUGE TITTIES and even more BE! So overall a great update for a banging start. I would prefer that we would get an extra scene or two with the new girls, but that will definitely be compensated for in the next ones!

Overall, a great game, with a great start, If they keep this up, with an serious artist like Symbolic Reason and the great dev Paradise Lofts, I feel like this got a big and bright future!

Emperor of HUGE TITTIES approved!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

sniper69

Good early build of the game, little to no problems. Interesting and diverse characters and transformations make this game have the "sky is the limit" feeling.

In this easy to play game you can have a direct hand into how the characters will treat you with dialogue options. Their desire to have, or not to have physical transformations could be used as a plot device; which makes the game engaging as the characters become driven. The story is your cum and large cock make girls transform into more attractive versions of themselves (bigger breasts etc) and finding a way to "research" so you can put this into a pill and sell it. The main goal of the game will be to make the effects given to the girls permanent transformations in a pill form.

Pros:

+ Breast Expansion / Transformations
    + Corruption
    + Diverse characters
    + Dialogue options
    + Engaging story even though its silly has simplistic charm
    + Easy to play the way you want and develop relationships with who you like.

Cons:

- Not enough content at the moment. There are some renders and interactions missing, but as pointed out it is a work in progress.
    - No way to skip time, sometimes feel like you're stuck in the middle of the day with on objective thinking "ok so when do I trigger the next non repetitive event to further the plot/character development".
    - Only Breast Expansion at the moment for transformations (nothing with height, weight, or ass just yet) - could be useful to include a wide range of other things to further drive the characters motivations (different girls like different things right?)
    - Some characters could benefit from more animations rather than having the same look/mood throughout the game.