Is a fleshlight worth getting?

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
I'm interested in possibly purchasing a fleshlight but I was wondering if it's worth it. Also which one is the best? I was looking at the Fleshlight Girls as possible ones to get which my top 2 choices from the Fleshlight Girls would be Kimmy Granger's fleshlight or Dillion Harper's Fleshlight but I noticed that Dillion Harper's Fleshlight Sleeve is exactly the same as one of the regular ones but costs $10 more (For what lol? To get a case with her signature on it?). Anyway yea any recommendations for a first one to get?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
the one I want to try is that one that syncs with what youre watching. waiting for the next gen though as the 2017 reviews of it point to the quality after a couple months + the lack of mac support. hope the next ones use apps to sync. that's a game changer there!

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I got one myself, but barely ever use it. My dick's not big enough to fill it out (they're actually fairly large) but it does the job. the real killer for me is all the cleanup and prep. you have to warm it up in water, make sure it's clean, rinse out any corn starch, then once it's clean n warm, use it, then you have to spend extra time cleaning it again to makje sure the biological matter is rinsed out completely, then put cornstarch on it/inside it. all of this is done on the sleeve, which you have to pull out and put back in each time you wanna clean/use it, and sometimes you have to do so on the plastic container as well.

I haven't used mine in months because of all the extra work involved, but it's nice every great now and then, or when i'm feeling extra spicy.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I should mention: On top of all the cleaning, you CANNOT use any soap on it, or it will destroy it, you can only use hot water. And the corn starch is help it last. Also, you have to either spend time and fuckload of effort to turn it inside out and dry it then flip it back right side in, OR have it sit in front of a wind source to help it dry; The dry heat from a hair dryer will aid in destroying it.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What @Ultralazuli said i completly agree.

The time you have to clean it up etc., isn't worth the effort at all.

But if you want to try it anyway buy a cheap one for 20 bucks first.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I have an air tech tenga & it must been 3-4 years now. good product easy to wash, hard shell to keep a firm grip, amazing feeling. on the bad note it's small, only for dicks smaller than 18 cm / 7inch, well i use it anyway but cannot till the base, so to speak
20190429_073758.jpg inside out
View attachment 292444 without shell
20190429_073541.jpg shell

P.S You NEED lube or a lot of spit (which I do not recommend)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've had 2 of the original stamina training units and they both tore after about a year and I took care of them like I should have. I'd go for their newer line and try that out. If you're worried about longevity, get a bundle pack. The downside is that for the larger fleshlights, caring for it is a chore. But it must be done.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Prep and cleaning can be a bit of a mood killer so not the go-to if you wanna quickly whack one out. That said though, if you can afford whichever one you're interested in then you might as well give it a try right.