Is a new NTR definition in the works?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The definition of NTR has always been a debate here on F95, but generally mods and admins have agreed to stick to the definition found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/#post-578639
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There have been involvement from Sam among others who stated that for now that's how it is and we won't see changes till the new site version is released.
When/where was that said? Read the tag rules/guidelines, we only tag for NTR when there is netorare.

We don't tag for netori.
We will create a netori tag (plus many more) when we redo the tagging system.
And now there's this: https://f95zone.to/threads/three-married-women-and-a-cuckold-hero-final-three-rain.135161/

Mods are refusing to remove the NTR tag from a 100% netori game, 0% netorare. MC is literally the only character who has sex or romances anyone. There's not an ounce of NTR by its current definition.

Screenshot_20221028-204534_Chrome.jpg

I did report it twice, first time mostly out of frustration, sorry. Made a proper report after and it got rejected.

Which brings me to the title.

Is another definition for the NTR tag in the works?

I'd welcome it. The current one is confusing for those who want it, those who don't and those who moderate it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
...nah...
... it's tagged with both netori and netorare on dlsite too....
View attachment 2130437
That doesnt matter.
This does:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
The game is 100% MC trying and succeeding to get into the pants of married women.
There's no jealousy on behalf of MC.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Some moderators just don't know what they are doing, it happens, especially with so many new trial ones.

Related to this issue I have just made a request to improve the mtl title of this same game but was hit with evidence that someone actually believes ntr represents all subtags including netori

1667017488727.png

Unfortunetely it seems that not all moderators read the tag rules (even if my report was unrelated with tagging)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Some moderators just don't know what they are doing, it happens, especially with so many new trial ones.

Related to this issue I have just made a request to improve the mtl title of this same game but was hit with evidence that someone actually believes ntr represents all subtags including netori

View attachment 2131249

Unfortunetely it seems that not all moderators read the tag rules (even if my report was unrelated with tagging)
On top of your report coming back about something you didn't request... it's also wrong. It's right there in the definition that it's wrong.

It's gonna be a mess later too. It seems Sam has planned to add netori as a tag. If they start adding netori games under the NTR tag, sorting them when the time comes will be a lot harder. The way it is now most things NTR are just plain netorare.