Is a threesome with twins considered incest by Patreon?

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just to start, I am not asking you to interpret Patreon's rules, lol, I know only Patreon knows for sure.

My knowledge of the vast number of Patreon hosted games is much more limited than most of you good folk-so I guess my clearer question is "Do you know of any games that are on Patreon (or have been for a while) that have the MC sleeping with both sisters (or brothers) at the same time?"

And the corollary "Do you know of any devs whose games were pulled/given warnings for this particular scenario even if the sisters didn't have sex with each other?"

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Game in my signature actually was changed because of Patreon. Harem Hotel has twins in it were later retconned into being clones to avoid any issues with Patreon. There is a special code you can use to make them twins againt though. So you can see the "truestory".

Aside from that though (and Im pretty sure Runey make the changes preemptively to avoid any issues with Patreon) I'm not sure. Do know a LOT of devs got hit pretty hard a few years back and either changed or abandoned their projects but I'm not recalling any specficis regarding a twincest scenario from any of them.

Reactions: FranceToast

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Monster Girl Island *supposedly* got dinged for incest due to the sisters having a threesome. As with everything related to that game, take it with a grain of salt.

Ultimately though, as nanaya (based name/avatar btw) said, the real rules are just 'did you get reported, and did the guy reviewing you wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.'

You could probably get away with it, maybe permanently if you didn't attract too much attention, but you'd never know for sure when you'd get that message. Up to you if the risk is worth it. Subscribestar or '''anonymous''' patches are workarounds if you're set on it.

Reactions: FranceToast

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
whether threesome with twins is incest or not depends on whether they do stuff to each other or not.

but patreon is in no way bound by this nor anything they've said before. if paypal tells them twinsome is incest, then it is. if paypal tells them a guy having sex with an unrelated nurturing older woman is incest, then it is. they decide what they ban, and it doesn't really matter if their rationalization makes sense or not.