Is anybody interested in writting stories?

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I would like someone who is good in writing stories so we could create games together! I will take care of the visuals, a friend of mine of the programming and I was thinking who likes writing sexy and perverted stories?

Reactions: Rize

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I would like someone who is good in writing stories so we could create games together! I will take care of the visuals, a friend of mine of the programming and I was thinking who likes writing sexy and perverted stories?
Do you have anything specific in mind in terms of story? Like what fetishes you want to be included or even the format of the game? Do you want a VN or something with free roam?

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
I love writing. I will not disclose a lot of what I am working on. But I write sci-fi. I would love to show you a sample if you could DM me on Discord. It is Sunnny#5708.

P.S. I have lots and lots of ideas. And I am sure you would love to hear them.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Do you have anything specific in mind in terms of story? Like what fetishes you want to be included or even the format of the game? Do you want a VN or something with free roam?
A previous thread he started mentioned two m/s incest comics, I’ll assume that will be one theme.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
I've always loved telling and writing stories. Tell me what plot you would like I write you a light one.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey buddy. Let's talk.

I played probably like 500 VN/adult games already.
I know what works and what not.
I have the knowledge for great lenghts.
Did my homework, haha.

I'm trying really hard to get around Daz3D and Ren'py to bring something to life.
But if you guys wanna share knowledge (you:art, friend:programming, me:business and story)

I'm all in. HMU

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys thank you for your interest!!! I have found my writer!!! Thank you all !!!

varunsharma

Feb 3, 2018
i would love to write a story. but the question is, are you thinking for it to be just a fab material or a story that will knock your socks off (so to speak) rather than one where person just skips through the text. i would prefer the latter. then i can give you the story of the lifetime. One on which you can work on for a long time and still have people invested in it.
please reply if interested.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Of course I am interested if not because I would not have responded, I have been thinking and I have also started a project but if you give me the job with pleasure I accept.