Is anyone else having troubles with MixDrop?

Jan 2, 2022
Until 2 days ago, I LOVED dl'g from MixDrop. Now, I wait the 3 seconds, hit DL button again, and NOTHING happens!

I've tried several things, but I am never taken to my dl now.

Any help is much appreciated, even if just to say that you used it today and it worked fine for you. That way I'll look into if my browser is causing the problem. I've already checked my anti-virus and firewall. And tried to see if Brave Browser is causing anything, but no luck tracing the problems.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Until 2 days ago, I LOVED dl'g from MixDrop. Now, I wait the 3 seconds, hit DL button again, and NOTHING happens!

I've tried several things, but I am never taken to my dl now.

Any help is much appreciated, even if just to say that you used it today and it worked fine for you. That way I'll look into if my browser is causing the problem. I've already checked my anti-virus and firewall. And tried to see if Brave Browser is causing anything, but no luck tracing the problems.
Searching the threads for MixDrop to see if I had the same problem as you shows about half dozen or so other people saying there is a problem with the site today. I attempted to use a couple of the links to see if it failed on me, as well. It did fail.

So, look for an alternative.

Jan 2, 2022
I am trying to dl compressed versions of games. Sadly, MixDrop may be the only link, or all of the other hosts have dead links, too.