Is anyone enjoying the new MICONISOMI Insult Order?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Even with the API translations, it's hard to figure out what's going on in the plot but otherwise, miconisomi really delivers as it had in the past few games.

Reactions: yiffin

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Yes. Its a good game, havent finished it yet. But it is better than the last one with school girl.
I like corruption games but prefer corruption with NTR.
The customization is better and also the graphics.
Waiting for a translation to enjoy it more. I always get lost with those options in the H scenes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Yes. Its a good game, havent finished it yet. But it is better than the last one with school girl.
I like corruption games but prefer corruption with NTR.
The customization is better and also the graphics.
Waiting for a translation to enjoy it more. I always get lost with those options in the H scenes
It can be translated with the automatic japanese translators but I found it to be a hassle having to wait 2-5 seconds for each message. Personally, I really enjoyed their last one, especially how the modes were set up. With this, it's quite confusing since each character has to be at a specific level for new modes to pop up. And this game does have NTR but you'd only know that had you read what they wrote otherwise there is nothing visual.

Jquin8970

Mar 8, 2018
Just finished it and it's pretty good. I just hope someone on here translates it like they did the last game, because I would enjoy it more if there was full translation as well as subs for the audio.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Just finished it and it's pretty good. I just hope someone on here translates it like they did the last game, because I would enjoy it more if there was full translation as well as subs for the audio.
Subs rarely exist for these games because they're never meant to be sold to the western market. Ever heard an english illusion game? As for translations, I provided a link in this thread that will help with that. On the HF forum, people have showed various solutions to have it translated and uncensored.

Skirma5

Apr 26, 2018
Subs rarely exist for these games because they're never meant to be sold to the western market. Ever heard an english illusion game? As for translations, I provided a link in this thread that will help with that. On the HF forum, people have showed various solutions to have it translated and uncensored.
IIRC, Honey Select was uncensored and received a formal English localization by FAKKU in the form of Honey Select Unlimited.

Fed

May 14, 2017
IIRC, Honey Select was uncensored and received a formal English localization by FAKKU in the form of Honey Select Unlimited.
Didn't they just take the free mods (uncensor/translation) and package them together and sell it?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Gang-bang addiction (an oter game of miconisomi) got full H-subs. Maybe its possible to find somehere H-subs for this game to ?
I have yet to see it. Were the subs made by the community or miconisomi? Since unlike illusion, mico is a very tiny team made up of several people

Renne Perez

Nov 7, 2018
hey. i seem to have missed something when my wi fi suddenly got down and missed some dialogue, but how do you unlock the rabbit girl? i bought everything but now idk how to get her.