Is Bible black the best hentai ever?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
No.

Both:

Are better.

So does

There are many hentai that are way better.

If i where to put bible black on a rank list it would be 10 of 100.
It isnt bad but it is far from the best and nowhere near as shit as most hentai.

• Wow
Reactions: DuniX

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
I seem to remember there being way too much weird stuff in Bible Black for my tastes, but I do agree its a well crafted story. One of the difficulties is that its quite difficult to know what do to to get a good outcome, from a game making perspective you shouldn't be "punished" unless there is a chance for you have an indication on how to prevent a certain outcome

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I like to rank my hentai based on what I like and what I like might be completely different from what others call "good" hentai. I'm into monsters, rape and a little bit of futa. for me, characters of questionable age, gore and scat are complete turn-offs. that's why if u ask me, oni chichi is overall a better series but it doesn't do it for me because of the main character. euphoria for example is one of the better hentai series, but it's way too hardcore for my tastes. I like taimanin series and Kuroinu, tho I know they aren't necessarily the best hentai out there.

bible black is fine, a memorable classic. I would say overall we have better ones out there, but for what I like it's a favorite.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Kuroinu was ok as far as animated hentai adaptations of VNs go but I'm still pissed about how they skipped most of the scenes involving Prim. The girl had no problem buttfucking her sister or even orcs, she was so funny, idk why they did her dirty like that :(

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
For me? Starless is #1, that game was a fucking fever dream from start to finish
Bible Black release date July 14, 2000
Starless Nymphomaniacs' Paradise release date May 27, 2011

Starless is based off from Bible Black

but they are both great games

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
No.

Both:

Are better.

So does

There are many hentai that are way better.

If i where to put bible black on a rank list it would be 10 of 100.
It isnt bad but it is far from the best and nowhere near as shit as most hentai.
Why is hentai like this :illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
No and it's far from it these days. It would probably be in the lower portion of top 100 for me tbh. It's good as a classic to look back on when there wasn't as much good hentai but that's about it.

Midwest_Who

Sep 2, 2022
No and it's far from it these days. It would probably be in the lower portion of top 100 for me tbh. It's good as a classic to look back on when there wasn't as much good hentai but that's about it.
What's up there in your top 100? I'm with op, there's some decent stuff out there, but Bible Black was kind of the pinnacle.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's all preference.
For me the best is Toilet no Hanako-san vs Kukkyou Taimashi... Because I like it.
Never liked Bible black myself.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm talking production quality, not so much the content
I still don't consider Bible black to be in the top 10.
It's influencial for sure but I wouldn't call it a high quality production in 2022.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
For story: Yes. Demons and witchcraft are relevant to my interests. And the English dub puts it in the same league as Ghost Stories.

For fapping: No. I'll give that to either. Resort Boin, Panchira Teacher or Soreyuke Marin-chan.