HTML Is exhentai down again??

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Never visited the site before but just checked and I also just get a blank white site.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Never visited the site before but just checked and I also just get a blank white site.
Forget about it, the site's always been a nightmare to access. Gotta be logged into a different site (e-hentai), and then have to do some shit with cookies. No idea why it's like this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hagatagar

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Forget about it, the site's always been a nightmare to access. Gotta be logged into a different site (e-hentai), and then have to do some shit with cookies. No idea why it's like this.
It always gives me "Super Secret Club" vibes with a "Super Secret Handshake" which looks so dumb, that you are glad not to be a member of that Club.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
To keep stuff that was purged from e-hentai. Loli of course, but also doujins from Doujins.com's premium section, or those sold by Fakku. Fakku in particular is extremely quick to have unofficial translations of their products taken down. It can still happen on exhentai but it's a lot rarer.