Is it me or...

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is it me or do few games anymore have anal sex?
I usually check the latest updates and maybe 1 out of 10 have it.
What happened, is it actually harder to do that in 3D or draw?
or is it just me?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is it me or do few games anymore have anal sex?
I usually check the latest updates and maybe 1 out of 10 have it.
What happened, is it actually harder to do that in 3D or draw?
or is it just me?
Try my game. I think you will be satisfied in this way.-)

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
It's you and yet, maybe not.

Games don't come in in an organised, sorted by kinks, manner. What is new, what is found, what is available... We get what is given, as long as no rules are broken.

Is anal a rarity in the latest additions? Quite possible. Can we expect a bulk of anal games to be uploaded in the future? Similarly so.

The truth is though that production can't keep up with demand. Too many fetishes to consider, too little ability, finance or time to explore them all.

And yes, no matter the fetish, it's hard work to add options and make sure they run without error.
So unless the game focuses on anal (any fetish) or it's a plot point, devs will avoid adding scenes as it becomes extra, unnecessary work they could use doing something else and finishing the game faster.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I've not noticed a lack of games with anal really. Loads seem to have footjobs and stuff though. But I think that's due partly to the way a lot of VN's have staged content. Foot/handjobs come first and anal goes after vaginal. So early versions of games often have less anal.

Reactions: Domiek