Is it NTR?

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hi all,

Im about to drop chapter 2 of my game "This Time" and it contains a scene I'm not sure if it would be classified as NTR or not?
Its key to the game's story so I can't really make it avoidable as it sets the premise that an LI is questioning her sexuality.

It contains a flashback to when an LI was 18 and she was a religious prude. Her friend (female) introduces her to masturbation and despite some hesitancy, it gets a little hands on.

So...is it NTR? What do you think?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

Im about to drop chapter 2 of my game "This Time" and it contains a scene I'm not sure if it would be classified as NTR or not?
Its key to the game's story so I can't really make it avoidable as it sets the premise that an LI is questioning her sexuality.

It contains a flashback to when an LI was 18 and she was a religious prude. Her friend (female) introduces her to masturbation and despite some hesitancy, it gets a little hands on.

Some people will call it NTR because a second PP is involved, but it has nothing to do with the NTR tag here on F95. The NTR tag is only applied to games that feature "netorare". Your flashback scene isn't NTR because MC's LI doesn't get stolen away from him right now.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Hi all,

Does he feel jealous when he learns about the incident or does he even know about the flashback at all as in it's just mean for the players
if he feels jealous then yes....jealousy is the main factor that classifies a game under NTR genre

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: 246

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Normally, if another woman is involved then it would not be NTR... However, if they used a dildo whose shape is not at least 90% resembling the MC's pp, then it's NTR.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Normally, if another woman is involved then it would not be NTR... However, if they used a dildo whose shape is not at least 90% resembling the MC's pp, then it's NTR.
So you're saying that something that happens in a flashback would be considered cheating on the MC? LOL.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So you're saying that something that happens in a flashback would be considered cheating on the MC? LOL.
Of course, it is no different than saying optional NTR is still ntr because in a separate timeline the MC gets cheated on.
If a separate timeline is NTR, then having a flashback happening on the past of the same timeline is even worse.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Of course, it is no different than saying optional NTR is still ntr because in a separate timeline the MC gets cheated on.
If a separate timeline is NTR, then having a flashback happening on the past of the same timeline is even worse.
How can the MC be cheated on by the LI when he didn't even know her at the time :WaitWhat:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
NTR tag should be removed from the site and replaced with tags such as cuckolding, swinging, cheating, etc... As stated above, the actual definition of NTR involves jealousy. If I'm playing a first person perspective game how is anyone supposed to know if I'm jealous or not? One person could become jealous and another turned on by the same scene.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's retroactive NTR that can only be righted by MC domming the bitch that dared lay hands on MC's future property fucktoy love interest.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you have to ask, it's not fucking NTR 99% of the time. It's not NTR, but It can still offend the idiots who made you change the story in the first release because these people just want a pure untouched girl devoting their entire life from birth to death to the MC. Imagine being so afraid of offending sensitive incels that you can't even write the story want.

Nov 21, 2020
Definitely not NTR. As someone in this thread said, does every incest game where you fuck your mom classify as NTR?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How can the MC be cheated on by the LI when he didn't even know her at the time :WaitWhat:
That is because you think of time like a straight line, but it is not.

You can rollback, save, load, you can even start from the end and go back all the way to the beginning with enough scrolling, the possibilities are endless and so is NTR.
NTR is tricky like this, you need to always watch out.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
NTR is tricky like this, you need to always watch out.
It's very true. Especially if you are a developer. As a non NTR fan I would feel it when a certain scene is causing jealousy even though it's not NTR and no way you could take it back if you've already done it. But the answer here should be reasonable and obey the rules and the mentioned plot above should not be seen as a NTR situation.