Is it possible to create a 3d game for free?

Oct 8, 2020
Hi I'm new here and was interested in creating my own 3d game. When I started learning about daz3d, I figured that you had to make purchases for some good quality models from daz and rederotica. Is it possible to not sped anything but still be able to create a good quality game? I'm very new to this and I really wouldn't want to invest money into something I'm not sure would last long.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
are these free? I can freely download and use them in daz?
Free = Yes
Legal = No

You can use all the assets you find on this site and probably be fine. There is practically no way of knowing whether a render was made with assets which were bought legally, or pirated. However, IF by some minimal chance you are found to be earning money, with illegal assets, then you COULD be in legal trouble. Again, the chances are low/non-existant, so its your call.

I use legal assets only (IE, I buy all my assets), both to be in the clear legally to profit from them, should I ever want to, but also because these assets are made by people who earn their money this way. If nobody buys their stuff legally, then they will stop making nice stuff for people to use.

In the end, it's an idividual decision to make.

Oct 8, 2020
Free = Yes
Legal = No

You can use all the assets you find on this site and probably be fine. There is practically no way of knowing whether a render was made with assets which were bought legally, or pirated. However, IF by some minimal chance you are found to be earning money, with illegal assets, then you COULD be in legal trouble. Again, the chances are low/non-existant, so its your call.

I use legal assets only (IE, I buy all my assets), both to be in the clear legally to profit from them, should I ever want to, but also because these assets are made by people who earn their money this way. If nobody buys their stuff legally, then they will stop making nice stuff for people to use.

In the end, it's an idividual decision to make.
I agree with you. I'm only starting to get my hands wet so I would really want to commit and spend much. If it turns out Im able to make money in the future then I would surely prefer buying the assets as well. Im just really new to all this, I dont even know how to import these assets that I have downloaded :)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I agree with you. I'm only starting to get my hands wet so I would really want to commit and spend much. If it turns out Im able to make money in the future then I would surely prefer buying the assets as well. Im just really new to all this, I dont even know how to import these assets that I have downloaded :)
Here is a quick and easy tutorial on how to install & access custom assets:

Oct 8, 2020
Here is a quick and easy tutorial on how to install & access custom assets:
Thank you so much, appreciate your help so much!! If I become rich someday because of making adult games, I won't forget to mention your name hahahahha.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I mean, you can't really do anything for free: Pc cost electricity to run etc. I mean you can do it all from scratch, i.e make your own assets, your own story/writing, your own proofreading, but that's gonna take time. But you can in essence make the assets yourself and everything without paying anything. As long as you value your money more than your time.