Is it possible to track click on f95zone link ? (for download a game)

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

I'm creator of an adult game, and I have my f95zone page.

I have many link to download my game, but I can't track number of download. (linux, mac, mega ?!)

- Javascript is not enable.
- TinyUrl is blocked.
- Mega don't propose statistical information.

Do you know a way for track this information ?

Best regards,
Eric.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Do you know a way for track this information ?
Well, there's something like that implemented directly in the forum, but it apply only for attached files.

But what would be the interest anyway ? There's people who use a third party software (like JDownloader2 by example), and therefore do not click on the link. There's people who click, then finally decide to download the compressed version when they see the size. There's the just named compressed version. There's also those who'll download the game to put it on their own piracy site.
So, in short, even if it was possible, what you would get would be far to be an accurate information.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, in short, even if it was possible, what you would get would be far to be an accurate information.
Even the order of magnitude would be interesting, tbh.
1605625193055.png
Even small stuff like this from Itch is fascinating; you see each engagement and (in my case lack of) engagement producing a spike. I'd love to have similar info from F95, even if it's polluted by what-ifs.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Yes I'm agree with you.

For exemple, I'm very surprise by the number of personn who download Android version. (on my website)

It's important to know !

Eric.

Reactions: Droid Productions

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah. I personally just like numbers and would find a download count indicator on attachments very interesting, though definitely not a critically needed feature.