Is Loli allowed? is R18G allowed?

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
So I get that some Loli contents are not allowed, and some are allowed, and I've seen other thread asking about this, but I am still not sure as well.

I am planning to put a request, but not sure if it is okay, and it also included R18G content, which I am even not sure if it is allowed in this site..? (since I don't see any tags about it, but there is loli tag)

, I would like to ask, if the content of this creator, is okay to be requested, or if it is a no no. Thank you

Oct 30, 2018
Guro's against the forum rules amigo (Rule 10) - though I guess that sentence could be misinterpreted as "no IRL gore" so maybe that should be tweaked.
Then again, like nobody reads the rules anyway lol.

Loli (Rule 7) is more of a case by case basis, yeah.

Reactions: Noidcreid

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That doesn't look like it's English. Things without a available English translation can't be requested, unless it's in translation requests. Only actual staff can tell you if something new is allowed or not, from the forum rules...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is (for lack of a better term) cartoon guro here, but no real or 3DCG.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
That doesn't look like it's English. Things without a available English translation can't be requested, unless it's in translation requests. Only actual staff can tell you if something new is allowed or not, from the forum rules...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is (for lack of a better term) cartoon guro here, but no real or 3DCG.
Ok I forgot I read about english only in this site, got it, thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i guess fastest way to find out is just by making the request. You'll see if it is turned down.
But may i add: i hope it will be rejected since it looks like very heavy child abuse

• Thinking Face

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Unless I've read rules wrong, as long as it's not a realistic 3d render of a child it should be allowed.