Identify Is there a easy way to identify where the CG came from?

Kisaragi921

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, this is my first post on the forum, I hope I'm doing it alright.

So, I have been playing different Ren'Py games from time to time, I find out there are a few ways that creators used to generate their CG, like Daz3D, Blender, HS...
I want to identify how the creator generates the CG, is there an easy way to do it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Daz style ones might be hard to tell apart, but those the Honey Selects and Koikatu! aren't once you've seen a few. You can also search the games thread to see if there's any mention of what was used, and if not ask there yourself.

Looking at the current top row of latest updates we have probably Daz, definitely Koikatu! and Honey Select 1.

Kisaragi921

Sep 22, 2021
The Daz style ones might be hard to tell apart, but those the Honey Selects and Koikatu! aren't once you've seen a few. You can also search the games thread to see if there's any mention of what was used, and if not ask there yourself.

Looking at the current top row of latest updates we have probably Daz, definitely Koikatu! and Honey Select 1.
Thank you for the examples! I did see the KoiKatu renders in many games, and always wonder where it came from.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight