Seeking Is there a game like the one I am looking for?

edihrm

Aug 25, 2018
Greetings to all. I hope someone can help me.

I'm looking for a text based game (I love Lilith's Throne, CoC and TiTs have a good approach on a technical level, but I'm quite annoyed to play it, because I feel a female player orientation which I'm fine with, but for me, to play myself, I don't like it). But the limitations of LT leave me unsatisfied. In the end it seems to me a soft game, in which nobody dies or can die, in which there is no pain or difficulty. So much sweetness and affection makes me end up getting frustrated. The difficulty in modifying LT's core (I don't understand that), and the dev's decision that there is no death, gore, lolis, or any other content that might be disturbing, detracts from what it lacks to be perfect (needless to say, in a game where there is normalized rape, forced prostitution, and other socially questionable fetishes these limitations seem a bit silly). That being said, I clarify that I'm looking for a game that offers.....
- Text game.
- Sandbox.
- Body modifications.
- RPG-like character development and inventory.
- Combat system.
- Harem.
- Housing.
- Training.
- Option to die and kill.
- No limit of sex, gender, sexual orientation or age.
- Torture and humiliation.
- Pregnancies.
- Development of social relationships and perception of others (fear, love, attraction...).
- Editable and good size map.
- EXTRA: It's not necessary but If the world and NPCs were created procedurally, it would be simply perfect.

Thank's a lot for your contribution and recommendation.

PS. Programmers, if this game I imagine does not exist, you are missing a great market niche. Run and create it. ^^

Reactions: kisa1234

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
That's a pretty tall order but I would love to see something like that too. I assume you've tried it, but on the off chance you haven't you might want to have a look at Degrees of Lewdity. It doesn't check all the boxes but manages quite a few.

Reactions: edihrm

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Corrupted Saviors

- Text game: entirely.
- Sandbox: no.
- Body modifications: yes, but probably not what you have in mind.
- RPG-like character development and inventory: more like a strategy game.
- Combat system: yes, a pretty good one.
- Harem: yes, you can have your collection of Forsaken (though sharing them with minions is unavoidable).
- Housing: no.
- Training: yes, there's a whole training system for captured Chosen.
- Option to die and kill: yes.
- No limit of sex, gender, sexual orientation or age: Chosen can be female, trap or futa. Your army is apparently entirely male.
- Torture and humiliation: very much yes.
- Pregnancies: yes.
- Development of social relationships and perception of others (fear, love, attraction...): the Chosen and Forsaken interact with each other according to their personalities and what you've done to them.
- Editable and good size map: no.
- EXTRA: It's not necessary but If the world and NPCs were created procedurally, it would be simply perfect: there is no world to speak of, but the Chosen can be generated randomly (with some rules so that the 12 different vulnerabilities are present in each team).

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
You could try Free Cities. There is an art pack, but it was added late and I never used it. I don't think it really improves the game, you don't need it. There is a preg mod that is great, you should play this one (don't need to download the original). Don't be scared by the abandonned tag, it's still worth playing.

- Text game. Check
- Sandbox. Check (maybe more management/trainer than sandbox)
- Body modifications. More than you can handle, trust me
- RPG-like character development and inventory. No
- Combat system. Not really. You can reach a point where you train an army to defend against attacks though (basic system, absolutely not the main game)
- Harem. Completely
- Housing. Yes
- Training. Yes
- Option to die and kill. Die, I don't think so. Kill, I don't remember, maybe.
- No limit of sex, gender, sexual orientation or age. Yes
- Torture and humiliation. Yes, extreme (you can starve people, amputate members, etc...)
- Pregnancies. Yes
- Development of social relationships and perception of others (fear, love, attraction...). Yes, individual relationships, but also global : you can develop your own type of civilization
- Editable and good size map. No exploration, no map, this is why I call it more management/trainer than sandbox.

Last edited:

edihrm

Aug 25, 2018
You could try Free Cities. There is an art pack, but it was added late and I never used it. I don't think it really improves the game, you don't need it. There is a preg mod that is great, you should play this one (don't need to download the original). Don't be scared by the abandonned tag, it's still worth playing.
Really awesome game, Guntag. Still think that a good mod could make Lilith's Throne the unbeatable number one, but it was really close.

Thanks.