Seeking IS THERE A GAME WHERE A GIRL IS A BIMBO SLUT BUT IT TURNS INTO """"""GOOD"""""" (VANILLA)?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I mean, a game where the girl (or a girl) is a slut (I don't mean to say it in a derogative way, but you know what I mean) but then it turns into "good"? Like, she fell in love with the protagonist or something like that and it's not a slut anymore OR something like that. It's like a good girl going bad but... A bad girl going good(? IF YOU KNOW ABOUT A GAME LIKE THAT PLEASE TELL ME.

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I mean, a game where the girl (or a girl) is a slut (I don't mean to say it in a derogative way, but you know what I mean) but then it turns into "good"? Like, she fell in love with the protagonist or something like that and it's not a slut anymore OR something like that. It's like a good girl going bad but... A bad girl going good(? IF YOU KNOW ABOUT A GAME LIKE THAT PLEASE TELL ME.
No more secrets comes to my mind.
Summer's gone is getting there too with Bella

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well if you don't mind something more gameplay-driven, I know you can alter characters' personalities in SuperPowered. Not sure if anyone starts out as a slut/bimbo but the point is I'm pretty sure desluttification is possible.

For something more story/choice-driven, I can't think of much. I haven't played The Last Sovereign too far, but there is one character you meet who is, uh... let's say at terminal-stage corruption. iirc she can be enslaved or "fixed", i.e. made relatively sane and added to MC's harem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde