Is there a list of all the 3D interactive games out there?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
There is certainly one type of game that I really enjoy, and it's those that are 3D and interactive. They're typically made in unity and unreal but it's not necessarily always the case. Ex. XStoryPlayer

Or should I make my own list here and have people add to it?
There are plenty of games in the database but it seems they're spread out and I think I combed through the tags. For example unity holds quite a lot of non-3d games as does the 3DCG tag which are mostly games with a storyboard of images as opposed to 3D models in a sandbox environment.

To give people an idea, some examples would be:
Miconisomi/Illusion games
Monster Girls Island, RLife ,VRTitties, MeakRob's game, Yiffalicious, Breeders of Nymph, Hardcore Pink, Fallen Doll, Stratovarious The Northern Lair, Redmaz Monster Girl Island, Wild Life and the list keeps going

Reactions: mintychocolate

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I did mention to an uploader that the 3D game tag is bloated with a lot of games that should be tagged as 3DCG. I haven't checked again since then, but you might try the tag. There are a few that exist out there, but they're farther and fewer between, and that tag is supposed to be for them.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I did mention to an uploader that the 3D game tag is bloated with a lot of games that should be tagged as 3DCG. I haven't checked again since then, but you might try the tag. There are a few that exist out there, but they're farther and fewer between, and that tag is supposed to be for them.
It seems that on most sites 3DCG lumps everything together. So perhaps it's done out of familiarity.
Nevertheless, perhaps a new tag is necessary like just 3D.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
There's 2 unique tags:
- 3D based CGs
- Interactive 3D game

If you notice anything mistagged, report the post with the reasoning and a moderator will fix it when they have a chance.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It seems that on most sites 3DCG lumps everything together. So perhaps it's done out of familiarity.
Nevertheless, perhaps a new tag is necessary like just 3D.
As I attempted to point out, we have a tag, 3D Games which is meant specifically for interactive games however, as there's little communication of this fact there are many that are improperly tagged.

There's 2 unique tags:
- 3D based CGs
- Interactive 3D game

If you notice anything mistagged, report the post with the reasoning and a moderator will fix it when they have a chance.
Oh goody, a staff member found this. Sam, I just checked again, there are a lot of games in the tag that are just cg, I think some of it is newer uploaders, because as you get deeper into the tag they're more consistently correct. Might wanna make it someone's project to clean the tag up.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I have made many reports on the non-3d game posts however it did occur to me that there are a ton of games on this site that also belong there, that are scattered through out the site. I'll be sure to report them if I come upon them

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
XStoryPlayer has so much potential, ive played it with VR and its amazing. Pity the dev is not interested in developing it anymore.

There is certainly one type of game that I really enjoy, and it's those that are 3D and interactive. They're typically made in unity and unreal but it's not necessarily always the case. Ex. XStoryPlayer

Or should I make my own list here and have people add to it?
There are plenty of games in the database but it seems they're spread out and I think I combed through the tags. For example unity holds quite a lot of non-3d games as does the 3DCG tag which are mostly games with a storyboard of images as opposed to 3D models in a sandbox environment.

To give people an idea, some examples would be:
Miconisomi/Illusion games
Monster Girls Island, RLife ,VRTitties, MeakRob's game, Yiffalicious, Breeders of Nymph, Hardcore Pink, Fallen Doll, Stratovarious The Northern Lair, Redmaz Monster Girl Island, Wild Life and the list keeps going

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
XStoryPlayer has so much potential, ive played it with VR and its amazing. Pity the dev is not interested in developing it anymore.
From what I gather, it's still being worked on but it's at a snails pace. The updates have always been quite rare. I'm not entirely sure but I think he has been trying to develop a new engine for it. That would take an enormous amount of time, but given the lack updates, it could only help solidify people's notion that the development has stopped. So who knows, maybe it has.