Is there a list of files that are free to share on torrent/magnet/P2P?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Hi all,

I'm fairly new here (or more accurately, I lurked a long time and didn't create an account until now) and I have a question that may sound stupid but is there somewhere a list of content (or artist) that are free to share?

I have a Seedbox at home because I have a high-bandwidth (even if it's asymmetrical fibre, I still have 700Mbps upload) and I'm used to share some work that are free to be shared (StudioF.O.W., the non HD version of AnimoPron etc) because torrent is the most efficient way to share data.

My country doesn't ban P2P itself, only the "not legal" usage of sharing non-free, copyrighted content (one of our ISP even offer a seedbox directly in the router they provide you), so I was wondering if there's a list somewhere of files/artists that can be freely shared on torrent/magnet to give my seedbox more work to do (and keep the files resilent).

Obviously, paid content or Patreon/SubscribeStar locked content is out of the question but I know a lot of 3D artist make their work freely available and rely on donation.

Thanks for the answer!