Seeking is there a list of MAC games ?

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys
since i m struggling to find mac os games i wonder if anyone how you could help me find a list of games available for mac. I downloaded tons of gb of games hoping there was a mac version inside, but 80% there is only windows version. Please help me find out how i can do. Thanks so much
i appreciate you help

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry, most of us are PC. The thing is we'd need a Mac or to run one virtually, to test our games for it. Most of us are already stretching deadlines. Its hard to do. However, if you wanna see more mac games, post over in Dev about being willing to be a beta tester for mac builds.

Reactions: denzel888

ALskruffbucket

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys
since i m struggling to find mac os games i wonder if anyone how you could help me find a list of games available for mac. I downloaded tons of gb of games hoping there was a mac version inside, but 80% there is only windows version. Please help me find out how i can do. Thanks so much
i appreciate you help

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
4 years late but the PinkTea and PinkyPads games are godly in my opinion. They are 2dcg, animated and voiced. Their games can be downloaded on Windows, Mac, Linux and android. Also you could download an Android Emulator like BlueStacks and download the android versions of games that might not have a Mac version, but instead an Android one.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi