Is there a "SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash" NSFW Patch?

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
As everyone knows Steam loves to censor stuff that contains sexual content (nudity for example) , such as:

Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As everyone knows Steam loves to censor stuff that contains sexual content...
It was originally a console game nothing was remove, games like are very ecchi but not actual hentai. You'd want a mod (like ) not a patch.

Reactions: tsukiouji

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Steam are even stricter with rule 7 than here, so games are often removed with no warning (and sometimes it's for any reason they can find). Games will often still have the adult content in a separate patch or dlc, but I think that's for store visibility as it lets them avoid the adult filters.

Edit - Relevant , check the related articles too for how much effort it took the publisher to get the game on Steam in the first place.

Last edited:

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
Steam are even stricter with rule 7 than here, so games are often removed with no warning (and sometimes it's for any reason they can find). Games will often still have the adult content in a separate patch or dlc, but I think that's for store visibility as it lets them avoid the adult filters.

Edit - Relevant , check the related articles too for how much effort it took the publisher to get the game on Steam in the first place.
Hey! This reminds me of that one school shooting game that everyone was scared of! Not sure if it got banned on steam once as well... or even existed on the steam store...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey! This reminds me of that one school shooting game that everyone was scared of! Not sure if it got banned on steam once as well... or even existed on the steam store...
Active Shooter, it was on Steam but got from the store before release.

Reactions: Trolldier Cop

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, and he said "not sure if it got banned," and Hatred was the one that was all over news stuff because of morons going "video games are bad, see!"