Is there a way to get notified of game updates?

Jul 29, 2018
I can't seem to find any option to get notified when a game gets updated. That games are being updated is tracked quite neatly in the "Latest Updates" tab, but I am looking for some kind of option to get a notification directly. Watching a thread just spams me with people posting in it.

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, I wondered too. I thought "watching" the thread would notify me, if there is an update... sadly it doesn't do that. (for the most important thing, hrmpf)

Last edited:

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
As far as I can tell, there's no option for that. What I do is just bookmark games I want to follow, put them into their own bookmark folder, and just check them occasionally.

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
As far as I can tell, there's no option for that. What I do is just bookmark games I want to follow, put them into their own bookmark folder, and just check them occasionally.
Update, I found this post, which gives you a tool to check for updates automatically. It doesn't offer automatic notifications, but It makes tracking updates way easier.

Reactions: Poisonous

ncc1701d

Jul 12, 2020
Another option is to use Bookmarks on F95Zone. You can look Bookmark a ton of sites and then just look through titles.

Have to remember

I also discovered this site:

Which has most of the games I play and sends me an email when an update drops.